• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

aswin2cool

TF Buzz
Hi, May I know if anyone succeeded in getting add on card for the Marquee credit card. I have got the add on application form from yes bank website.In application it is mentioned to send hard copy to Chennai Yes bank branch. So, is it sufficient to fill and send the self attested copy via post ? can someone confirm if they succeeded in getting the add on card ?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi, May I know if anyone succeeded in getting add on card for the Marquee credit card. I have got the add on application form from yes bank website.In application it is mentioned to send hard copy to Chennai Yes bank branch. So, is it sufficient to fill and send the self attested copy via post ? can someone confirm if they succeeded in getting the add on card ?
@plastikman . .

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Update 4:
EDIT on 10/ 05/ 2024 :

-------------------------------------------------
HOW to Procure ADD-ON Cards -- Credits to @plastikman

https://www.yesbank.in/pdf/add_on_cards_application_form
Chronology of events for procuring addon card-

1. Got the card on 27th Feb
2. Emailed CC on 1st March to find out procedure for procuring addon cards
3. They replied on 3rd and told to visit branch or send filled application to Chennai office
4. Sent dilligently filled application form with aadhaar, pan and passport copies to Chennai office
5. Wrote to them, for enquiring status
6. They informed that they hadn't received it (inspite of bluedart having confirmed delivery)
7. They traced it after 7 days on 30th March and replied back with instant rehection of application citing 'Not authenticated' even though the kyc documents were signed by both me as well as the addon applicants.
8. I was enraged and wanted to escalate it further so wrote to their PNO on 1st April.
9. On 4th April, I received a verbatim reply of the same response as level 1.
10. Being enraged further, decided to escalate with RBIO on the same day.
11. Filed a petition with them highlighting Yes Banks intention to renege on their offering of lounge access for addon card holders.
12. Next day evening, I received a call from their cluster head for Mumbai who personally visited my residence with his assistant on the same day evening to collect the KYC documents.
13. Got the addon cards delivered on 10th.
14. RBIO closed my complaint after giving me the opportunity to provide my feedback.
I have received the addon cards and have shared my experinece pinned in the 1st informative post. Please refer above.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Received the following email from YES Bank..
We all know this.. but just want to re-affirm... that YES Bank CC itself acts as a Priority Pass..

"Note: Please identify yourself as a Priority Pass member at the lounge desk & present YES BANK Credit Card for authorization."

1719837937161.png

Last edited:

Honeydew

TF Buzz
Received below email few minutes back. It seems for Marquee also we need to spend 35k for lounge access. @diptarkaroy @SSV you guys got any update?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240701_200911_Print Spooler.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_200911_Print Spooler.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Received below email few minutes back. It seems for Marquee also we need to spend 35k for lounge access. @diptarkaroy @SSV you guys got any update?
Lets wait for confitamtions from some more people..

I hadn't spent 35K in the last quarter .. and I had not received any communication yet..
Wait for some more time..