• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

telescope

TF Ace
I don't think Marquee gets you access to this spa. When logged in to PP account, it shows an error and you can't search it either.

Also weirdly, unable to find any international airport lounges in India, like hyderabad airport lounge in int terminal is missing from list. Only foreign ones showing.
PP is to be used only outside India, otherwise you'll get charged. That's why pp is smart enough not to show you Indian lounges in the list.

Ankit ladia

TF Buzz
I don't think Marquee gets you access to this spa. When logged in to PP account, it shows an error and you can't search it either.

Also weirdly, unable to find any international airport lounges in India, like hyderabad airport lounge in int terminal is missing from list. Only foreign ones showing.
The spa was there till today morning. Don't know what happened.

theflash

TF Premier
After bill generation. All rps are added after bill generation. Even still you cant find individual points per transaction. They just sum everything up and show it as 1 number. So we need to trust yes doesnt get it wrong
Means I'll have to make an Excel sheet now to keep records 😑

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After bill generation. All rps are added after bill generation. Even still you cant find individual points per transaction. They just sum everything up and show it as 1 number. So we need to trust yes doesnt get it wrong
That’s why I have prepared an excel calculator just to calculate marquee rp 😂😂