• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Hmm... interesting.

So I have applied and received this card before this change, but joining fees have not been charged yet. Will I get 60k or 40k points?
That’s even more interesting question and I believe none of us would have the answer

We can only guess!!! And my guess would be 60k points

Went to bank today to apply for add-on card and spoke to Credit card SM. He said there is no spend criteria for Marquee yet to avail lounge benefit.
Even customer care says the same.

Last edited:
I got card on 22nd June and today I got mail which says benefits of 60k points, no mention of ET Prime.
View attachment 60312
It could be people received in June might get 60k points but its usually old templates that is sent by the bank in most cases also don't expect anything from Customer Care i told them its showing 40k on your website she told me to take a ss and send it to their Email ID.

Hello Everyone. ( Domestic & International Travel update )

I have one primary and one add on card.
( I have talked to the bank that no spend criteria is required for Marquee card for lounge access )

I used the card on Kolkata international lounge and was able to use both without any problem.
2 rupees was charged for both the cards seperately.
It was showing in the print given by the lounge that 4 free visits left. ( Total 6 visits are there for domestic in a quarter )

Also I used the card for International Lounge on Monday 8th July at Singapore Marhaba Lounge and was charged $1 ( account debited for 83 INR ) for both the cards seperately.
They did not ask for any pin and the card went through easily
( Not sure if they will refund the $1 back, but it's still kind of free at this price )

Both Domestic and International transactions went smoothly without any problem.

I got the cards by opening Yes Grandeur account.

Any questions are welcome.

( I have talked to the bank that no spend criteria is required for Marquee card for lounge access )

I used the card on Kolkata international lounge and was able to use both without any problem.
It was showing in the print given by the lounge that 4 free visits left. ( Total 6 visits are there for domestic in a quarter )

Also I used the card for International Lounge on Monday 8th July at Singapore Marhaba Lounge and was charged $1 ( account debited for 83 INR ) for both the cards seperately.
( Not sure if they will refund the $1 back, but it's still kind of free at this price )

Thanks for providing this information!!!
Wishing u a happy n safe trip!!!

Ethically they should have put in a deadline from when the benefit of 40K points would be applicable, I got the card 2 months back and was expecting 60K points with upcoming statement, if it is reduced to 40K would be unethical as I took the card based on the 60K points promise, the pdf that came in with the card mentions the same, the mail that came in with card also mentions the same.

Ethically they should have put in a deadline from when the benefit of 40K points would be applicable, I got the card 2 months back and was expecting 60K points with upcoming statement, if it is reduced to 40K would be unethical as I took the card based on the 60K points promise, the pdf that came in with the card mentions the same, the mail that came in with card also mentions the same.
Yep.

If anything goes south I'll escalate it to RBIO

Is marquee card complimentary with Grandeur account?

Back