• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Ethically they should have put in a deadline from when the benefit of 40K points would be applicable, I got the card 2 months back and was expecting 60K points with upcoming statement, if it is reduced to 40K would be unethical as I took the card based on the 60K points promise, the pdf that came in with the card mentions the same, the mail that came in with card also mentions the same.
drop them an email and ask about cut-off date...
there must be some date that card sourced after this will get 40k points

Hello Everyone. ( Domestic & International Travel update )

I have one primary and one add on card.
( I have talked to the bank that no spend criteria is required for Marquee card for lounge access )

I used the card on Kolkata international lounge and was able to use both without any problem.
2 rupees was charged for both the cards seperately.
It was showing in the print given by the lounge that 4 free visits left. ( Total 6 visits are there for domestic in a quarter )

Also I used the card for International Lounge on Monday 8th July at Singapore Marhaba Lounge and was charged $1 ( account debited for 83 INR ) for both the cards seperately.
They did not ask for any pin and the card went through easily
( Not sure if they will refund the $1 back, but it's still kind of free at this price )

Both Domestic and International transactions went smoothly without any problem.

I got the cards by opening Yes Grandeur account.

Any questions are welcome.
thanks for the info.
what are the checks if applied via the Grandeur account?
Is there any home/office verification?

Is it possible to get second card if we already have one card, Read in another tread as it was not possible.

I have Yes Reserve card and applied the Marque card few days back, received the Acklowledgmemt Number by mail and phone number but no update since then. No info regarding KYC as well.

Has any one gone through this experience.

Is it possible to get second card if we already have one card, Read in another tread as it was not possible.

I have Yes Reserve card and applied the Marque card few days back, received the Acklowledgmemt Number by mail and phone number but no update since then. No info regarding KYC as well.

Has any one gone through this experience.
Yes Bank is known for poor communication with customers. You can try to reach out to the customer care through mail and escalate if you don’t get a response. Please check the first post of this thread for the email addresses.

Is Marquee still worth it after 60k-->40k point deval. No longer 4YF. I am not sure if I would be eligible for Reserv, hence Marquee was the only option (through Grandeur). Am getting Atlas pre-approved.
What should I go for? Have plenty of spends coming up for the year.
@SSV @Vasuki

Is Marquee still worth it after 60k-->40k point deval. No longer 4YF. I am not sure if I would be eligible for Reserv, hence Marquee was the only option (through Grandeur). Am getting Atlas pre-approved.
@SSV @Vasuki
Marquee is good for international travel ( lounge)
Even with 10k fees u get 16k worth
And domestic lounge is good too

For atlas ( even without pre approved u can get it )
It's best for 10% on flight and hotel
Given that it fullfill the mcc code of travel & hotel
Given axis moves atlas remain a good card despite devaluation

But marque is have other advantages too
So it all depends what you want

Marquee is good for international travel ( lounge)
Even with 10k fees u get 16k worth
And domestic lounge is good too

For atlas ( even without pre approved u can get it )
It's best for 10% on flight and hotel
Given that it fullfill the mcc code of travel & hotel
Given axis moves atlas remain a good card despite devaluation

But marque is have other advantages too
So it all depends what you want
As regards lounges, my International and Domestic visits are sorted through other cards, also true that Marquee's unlimited international access is tempting.
But the 60K-40k point deval has soured things a bit (hence the qs, should I still go for it?)
OTOH, Reserv 3x plan is also good, considering i have plenty of offline spends coming up, but not sure if I would be eligible for Reserv.
Atlas will be the fall option.

@SSV @Vasuki
For Marquee the 60 to 40k devaluation is not much of a difference, it's basically 1180 if you pay the difference amount and are about to take 4-5x benefits I'll suggest go with it.

But ya 60k was an opportunity for those who got and will get.

@SSV for Swiggy or other vouchers 50% payment via card to be done so any restriction on number of redemption per day/week/month?

For eg : 4k swiggy gv is available if I redeem I pay 8k points and 2k via card so can I repeat this till I've utilised 60k points the same day or week?

Back