• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

based on experience, its statement. YES has this weird rule, even for lounge they ask spends from 21st to 20 (which is last available statement date with them).

Anyway, use this proof if not getting points in that statement.

But still, everything is statement in YES.

These are new implementations which already changed limits and categories 3 times, do get confirmation through email once.

Don't rely on these website, might change anytime. already did for those 3x categories, special categories without intimation.

Reactions: SSV
Currently, I have a Yes Bank Elite+ credit card. While asking for a priority pass to access international lounges, customer care said that the current Yes Bank card swipe will do.

I have never heard of it and have always used priority pass card in international lounges. Any experience with anybody?

Currently, I have a Yes Bank Elite+ credit card. While asking for a priority pass to access international lounges, customer care said that the current Yes Bank card swipe will do.

I have never heard of it and have always used priority pass card in international lounges. Any experience with anybody?
quite a lot of people used their Marquee CC and swiped it in the lounges..

This is correct. Direct card swipe works in international lounges.

quite a lot of people used their Marquee CC and swiped it in the lounges..
My Priority Pass SS.

Last edited:

And within India , both for domestic and international lounge swiping Marq card or loungkey ? I am unable to login to lounge key (do i have to wait for first statement, its already 15 days i received the card ) ?, sorry if its already discussed

And within India , both for domestic and international lounge swiping Marq card or loungkey ? I am unable to login to lounge key (do i have to wait for first statement, its already 15 days i received the card ) ?, sorry if its already discussed
No loungkey. Marquee is priority pass based.

For domestic and international the card is direct swipe. But for international you may log into priority pass website.

Last edited:
Bro yeha sab prority pass ki hi baat kar rahe hai.......... lounge key kaha se aageya :O

@SSV

I have a couple of questions on the add-on card that I am hoping you can clarify for me:

Is there any joining or annual changes for the addon card?
Does the addon card have its own CC statement or is it part of the primary card holders statement?
For any online transactions, is the OTP sent to the primary card holders number or to the add-on card holder?
Does the add-on card have a seperate BMS 1+1 (x3) offer or its counted towards the primary card holders BMS (x3) count?

Thank you in advance :)

Reactions: SSV
Back