• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Just now accessed "The Lounge " on the ground floor using my Marquee Credit card..
One Primary and two guests passes were used @₹2 charge .. swiped the CC and provided PIN
Looked very basic and very small..
In the plane now, returning back to Hyderabad

Guwathi " The Louge" - groun floor... ( Non - smoking - Mainly vegetarian).

( there is another lounge on the First Floor, where smoking is allowed)..

20240712_160321.webp

Last edited:
Just now accessed "The Lounge " on the ground floor using my Marquee Credit card..
One Primary and two guests passes were used @₹2 charge .. swiped the CC and provided PIN

View attachment 60813
I have been to this lounge. At that time didn't know there are 2 lounges.
This lounge is small but quite good foods were available.

View attachment 60813
How to add guest visit on Marquee? Do I have to tell the agent at counter to do so and they do it?

Got my marquee card on 26th June, mailed yes bank recently regarding reward points discrepancy, got a mail that I will only get 40000, have mailed them again with screenshot and mail that at time of applying it was 60k. I don't have much hope , but doesn't hurt to try 🙂.

I had got the card somewhere in the first week of May and was supposed to get 60K reward points with upcoming statement, had mailed to Grievance Redressal team asking about the same and got this reply, so guess 60K points it would be.

But can’t be 100% confident until/unless the points actually get credited😅
IMG_5436.webp

I had got the card somewhere in the first week of May and was supposed to get 60K reward points with upcoming statement, had mailed to Grievance Redressal team asking about the same and got this reply, so guess 60K points it would be.

View attachment 61230
Reward redemption charges? What ?

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

View attachment 61230
Fees charged when?

Back