• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Limit would be a prob via granduer way later u can increase via income doc
I could manage a few lakhs for Grandeur IP to get a decent Marquee limit. Might get it later for my wife.
Main use case for Marquee would be return on offline spends and international lounge access (wifey doesnt have int. lounge cards)
I think I should get the Elite+ as its LTF and for the int. lounge access (the spend returns are shitty AFAIK)

I could manage a few lakhs for Grandeur IP to get a decent Marquee limit. Might get it later for my wife.
Main use case for Marquee would be return on offline spends and international lounge access (wifey doesnt have int. lounge cards)
I think I should get the Elite+ as its LTF and for the int. lounge access (the spend returns are shitty AFAIK)
50k for 5 lakh
100k for 10 lakh

Tip - talk to cc guy first before account opening

CRED will work
Does anyone know how to pay extra amount Rs 25K (i have just used the card and want to pay that amoutn right away) to YES marquee?
I dont have a YES bank a/c.
I tried using sbiunipay but it says I dont have any pending payment from last statement.
I need to somehow make that payment, if not I might use the funds and then get into trouble next month.
Any help is appreciated.

Someone had mention its card level, so can take advantage of add on card. If you already have you can try yourself as before payment it shows if discount works or not.
It should be applicable on 1+1 and 2+2 also right? So only one guy who has add on card can easily check

Back