• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

I will start the process tomorrow with application but what exactly needs to get attested from the brand? like their seal on D/L or what any idea?

Last edited:
is digital priority pass that we get with yesbank marqee credit card can be used inside india?
Yes it is, because it is a digital priority pass card. I've used it in Jakarta, Bangkok, Singapore and Sydney and it works flawlessly.
But do keep the card handy as well, as sometimes the QR scanner at the lounge might not work, so they will want to swipe the card at the POS machine

Yes it is, because it is a digital priority pass card. I've used it in Jakarta, Bangkok, Singapore and Sydney and it works flawlessly.
But do keep the card handy as well, as sometimes the QR scanner at the lounge might not work, so they will want to swipe the card at the POS machine
Hey, I have asked if it works inside india

Hi folks,

My cousin is travelling from NBO (Nairobi) to Mumbai,
1. Can I give my digital PP QR?
2. Physical card is mandatory?
3. If they don't allow can it lead to my membership cancellation?
4. Can it affect my Marquee in anyway?

Hi folks,

My cousin is travelling from NBO (Nairobi) to Mumbai,
1. Can I give my digital PP QR?
2. Physical card is mandatory?
3. If they don't allow can it lead to my membership cancellation?
4. Can it affect my Marquee in anyway?
1. U can try, they might match QR code name with name on ticket, but no issue in trying
2. If it shows in app, physical card is not mandatory (exception is always there)
3. No, they will say you are not allowed without card holder itself. (No they won't cancel or so anything, max they will do is deny entry in lounge)
4. Nope

they might have lost it. I had to send the docs thrice and they acknowledge receipt of the 3rd after multiple escalations. So go to your nearest yes bank, get hold of the cc guy, ask him to call up chennai cc dept and check right in front of you. Only then will you get any movement on your application.
How do I know if its in process or as u said not taken up at all?

I've received both the add-ons

one says brothers name C/O my name in letter

What does this mean?

and the other one says add-on.

How do I know if its in process or as u said not taken up at all?
you will have to call the customer care and given them your details. They'll check and let you know if an application shows up on their system. if not, then definitely they have lost of misplaced your docs or some idiot yes staff hasnt done his job properly. You'll have to resubmit.THis happened to me twice. and I escalated it to the very top, threated about rbio. and finally someone from the branch reached out, he personally collected the new set of docs and submitted it himself and it got thru. Thats why I said get hold of someone from the yes bank branch and ask them to do it.

Back