• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Got my first statement. Did transaction of 80100 rupees. Got 14400 RP's.
Bro, suppose u don't know where to use the rewards points as amazon and Flipkart are redeemed at 1RP=₹0.15 .. so an option can be buy 24k gold from Jewellers whose vouchers are available at 0.25 redemption rate? And get 24k gold from them and sell in Market? Ofcourse there will be difference between sell and buy price but this could be the easiest way to redeem 0.25 if someone doens't have any way to redeem it?

Bro, suppose u don't know where to use the rewards points as amazon and Flipkart are redeemed at 1RP=₹0.15 .. so an option can be buy 24k gold from Jewellers whose vouchers are available at 0.25 redemption rate? And get 24k gold from them and sell in Market? Ofcourse there will be difference between sell and buy price but this could be the easiest way to redeem 0.25 if someone doens't have any way to redeem it?
I was wondering to redeem for flight and hotel bookings. @SSVcan you help what’s the best way to redeem ?

Reactions: SSV
But i feel it useless card, if after many mails, they are not crediting the full points. Still inhave to get 40,000 points. I got tired . Even after sending many mails, they are crediting actuals points

But i feel it useless card, if after many mails, they are not crediting the full points. Still inhave to get 40,000 points. I got tired . Even after sending many mails, they are crediting actuals points
Explain again what your concern is...

u need to spend 2.2 L rs on yes card minimum to get 40k points.. or r u asking for joining fee points??

I was wondering to redeem for flight and hotel bookings. @SSVcan you help what’s the best way to redeem ?
Yes, flights and hotels, Swiggy, Zomato among a few others @.25.
Please check the other thread about redemption and longin to redeem site and check it yourself

I did online shopping on Amazon and bought a trolley bag. Transaction statement show merchant as Amazon pay India Private Bangalore. End of the cycle I found that I'm getting points based on select category and not based on online transaction. Anyone else saw similar issue with yes marquee? Is Amazon mcc not considered for 36/100 rps.

I did online shopping on Amazon and bought a trolley bag. Transaction statement show merchant as Amazon pay India Private Bangalore. End of the cycle I found that I'm getting points based on select category and not based on online transaction. Anyone else saw similar issue with yes marquee? Is Amazon mcc not considered for 36/100 rps.
Online spends give 36 points per ₹200, not ₹100. As per my calculations this merchant is considered as online spend.

Back