• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

@SSV
As per first page of this thread, Grocery and Supermarkets (MCC 5411) comes under select category with 10 yes reward points.
As per latest Yes website, the same MCC is not listed in the select category.
Am I missing something or groceries/super markets will give normal offline/online points with recent changes
Can anyone confirm how much points you are getting for groceries ?
Whatever, the web pages says is right..
The first page is outdated..

@SSV
As per first page of this thread, Grocery and Supermarkets (MCC 5411) comes under select category with 10 yes reward points.
Am I missing something or groceries/super markets will give normal offline/online points with recent changes

Whatever, the web pages says is right..
The first page is outdated..

I have added a note on the first page..

1724612600337.webp

Guest Visits: Domestic - 8 Complimentary Lounge visits in a calendar year (2 per Quarter); International – 4 per calendar year Post exhaustion of complimentary lounge access quota, applicable charges + taxes will apply on lounge access at Airport for cardmember(s) and for each guest visit.

@SSV please update this also

Guest Visits: Domestic - 8 Complimentary Lounge visits in a calendar year (2 per Quarter); International – 4 per calendar year Post exhaustion of complimentary lounge access quota, applicable charges + taxes will apply on lounge access at Airport for cardmember(s) and for each guest visit.

@SSV please update this also
Sure,

Last edited:
Yes, Marquee has been a very good card so far with minimal deviations since the inception..
What I like about any product is: their stability in the offering..
Thanks to your excellent detailed thread, I will be starting the journey now.
Not much preference in flights and hotels redemption, so this card is suited especially for offline spends. For instance, HDFC DCB points get halved for other redemption options.

Plus with assurance from grievance team to provide full 60k points after almost 20-25 days of follow-up, the card is literally free. I clearly denied activation without confirmation. Hoping they fulfill their promise later.

Reactions: SSV
Thanks to your excellent detailed thread, I will be starting the journey now.
Not much preference in flights and hotels redemption, so this card is suited especially for offline spends. For instance, HDFC DCB points get halved for other redemption options.

Plus with assurance from grievance team to provide full 60k points after almost 20-25 days of follow-up, the card is literally free. I clearly denied activation without confirmation. Hoping they fulfill their promise later.
Even with 40K joining benefits, this is an excellent card..
I am glad that they reduced joining benefits rather than devaluing the regular features/ benefits

@SSV
cibil shd be what category?

@SSV I have some questions -
1. How is the user experience of YES bank? Ease and transparency in app? Like HDFC app reflects payments and transaction immediately while Axis takes time.
2. Is it advisable to have an account too in YES bank? (generally also helps in auto-debit)
3. How prompt are the customer care to solve queries (like points or rewards missing)
4. How good is the lounge tie-ups (Axis Magnus is so called premium but can't get into any good lounge especially in BLR)
5. If you have Infinia/DCB, does this card adds some extra value in portfolio? (like markup fees was only better and BOGO)

also @SSV any info on rewards points in international transaction? i couldnt find it on their website either. Please update in post if u have info

@SSV I have some questions -
1. How is the user experience of YES bank? Ease and transparency in app? Like HDFC app reflects payments and transaction immediately while Axis takes time.
2. Is it advisable to have an account too in YES bank? (generally also helps in auto-debit)
3. How prompt are the customer care to solve queries (like points or rewards missing)
4. How good is the lounge tie-ups (Axis Magnus is so called premium but can't get into any good lounge especially in BLR)
5. If you have Infinia/DCB, does this card adds some extra value in portfolio? (like markup fees was only better and BOGO)
Yes Bank App is ok.. Transactions settle in a couple of days.. Yes Bank account not recommended.. all lounge entry working so far ( hve tried at Abu Dhabi, BLR, DEL, BOM)..but not Unlimited. like hdfc... has 4.5% return on online transactions so actually better than DCB / Infinia, Markup is only 1% vs 2% at hdfc.. BOGO benefits are the best... upto 3 tkts upto 800 rs..Customer service Sucks!!

Yes Bank App is ok.. Transactions settle in a couple of days.. Yes Bank account not recommended.. all lounge entry working so far ( hve tried at Abu Dhabi, BLR, DEL, BOM)..but not Unlimited. like hdfc... has 4.5% return on online transactions so actually better than DCB / Infinia, Markup is only 1% vs 2% at hdfc.. BOGO benefits are the best... upto 3 tkts upto 800 rs..Customer service Sucks!!
Thanks. Very precise and informative

@SSV
there isnt an option to confirm if proper points are gettign credited since YES currently doesnt have a itmeized points list. however if they have removed grocery & supermarkets from the 10 RP list, then you should be gettign 18rp. The only possible way now is to track your spends & points manually to see if you get the correct points.

Hey, have u used Marquee outisde india to calculate reward points. Do we get reward points on forex/international transactions? Like 4.5% online and 2.25% offline?

Back