• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Ankit ladia

TF Buzz
Marquee add-on card approved for my wife.

I can see the details on my Yes Bank Iris app, but the card expiration and CVV are not being shown for some reason.

Yet to receive the delivery of the physical add-on card.

Applied through bank branch, my RM was very helpful in all the processes throughout.

Indrajeet100

TF Buzz
In 2 days you will get card approved with 3 L limit, if you have more than 6 L in the other cards and if your CIBIL is in good shape
Do they send any welcome mail or message that card is approved/ dispatched etc. My vkyc was done on Tuesday and I could see status as approved on Wednesday but got no mail etc.

• Love
Reactions: SSV

Anmolb

TF Buzz
After vkyc got one sms giving application reference number and link which opens up WhatsApp...follow options for credit card and application status.
Whatsapp tracking is accurate.thw say your status changes to approved. Within 2 days you will get card. You should get sms from bluedart as well.

KLB@96

TF Premier
After vkyc got one sms giving application reference number and link which opens up WhatsApp...follow options for credit card and application status.
okay, currently the whatsapp tracking says no application on my number, may be its not processed yet. I will check on monday.

Reactions: SSV

nemesis23

TF Buzz
Do they send any welcome mail or message that card is approved/ dispatched etc. My vkyc was done on Tuesday and I could see status as approved on Wednesday but got no mail etc.
yes same here, no email or anything. only approved in whatsapp request. like SSV said looks like a very lazy bank hope everything goes well in future. I had a horrible experience with SBI cashback (took 3 vkyc, several mail and took 20 days), this is still better if gets the card early.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
yes same here, no email or anything. only approved in whatsapp request. like SSV said looks like a very lazy bank hope everything goes well in future. I had a horrible experience with SBI cashback (took 3 vkyc, several mail and took 20 days), this is still better if gets the card early.
exceptfor a slow sevice and non existence support, card is decent as of now

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Marquee add-on card approved for my wife.

I can see the details on my Yes Bank Iris app, but the card expiration and CVV are not being shown for some reason.

Yet to receive the delivery of the physical add-on card.

Applied through bank branch, my RM was very helpful in all the processes throughout.
RM ? Do you have bank account with them?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes when will the extra reward points get credited ?
Sorry I never tried.. but I can assure you it will be several months..
But one thing for sure even though they are late, they will credit them normally.

Last edited: