• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Reserve card approved with out any verification

Channakya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have applied for yes reserve card , on 4/6/24 , and I have not been asked any income documents , and then completed my virtual kyc . Today I have received a message at 12:50 Am that , your Yes bank card is dispatched and got delivered by 12:51 pm 8/6/24 .

*I have not got any verification call from the CC Department.*

I have applied for yes reserve card , on 4/6/24 , and I have not been asked any income documents , and then completed my virtual kyc . Today I have received a message at 12:50 Am that , your Yes bank card is dispatched and got delivered by 12:51 pm 8/6/24 .

I got the same way but they gave a pity limit of 1 lac.

That is how Yes bank generally works these days.. new cards are given on the other Banks CC and Cibil profile surrogate...

Congratulations anyway ...

Bro, I had BYOC and Virtual Rupay. I closed BYOC and kept Virtual Rupay active and now I want their regular cc, i.e Ace, Reserve or Marque.

I tried applying online, but can't get through. It says already applied. Also tried from another number, same issue. Anyone have same experience or knows how to get it sorted ?

@Vasuki @Riya Sharma

Bro, I had BYOC and Virtual Rupay. I closed BYOC and kept Virtual Rupay active and now I want their regular cc, i.e Ace, Reserve or Marque.

I tried applying online, but can't get through. It says already applied. Also tried from another number, same issue. Anyone have same experience or knows how to get it sorted ?

@Vasuki @Riya Sharma
If u have any card u have to apply it offline

same limit of how much?? is it 25K, 50K ,1L or 10L...
that matters...

If it is 10L ,that is huge considering they wont give more than 3L even though you have 8L other bank's card..
Yes. same happened with me.
They gave 3L via C2C of a 14L CL card.

Then after having some discussion with their team, They increased it to 4L and said they would increase it later. don't know when :p

Same instantly approved with 1 lkh limit with fyf

Are they giving FYF?

Back