• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
cardio_guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About Post areas

• To invest in mutual funds and stocks, your KYC status must be in the Validated state. If your status is Registered or in any other state, please visit the nearest CAMS or KARVY office and provide your Aadhaar and PAN to validate it. I got mine updated. It took almost a week.
    COSMOCRAT
    COSMOCRAT
    pic.png

What does this mean? It says newly validated and also says failed to update in time.
    cardio_guy
    cardio_guy
    @COSMOCRAT Not sure, send this screenshot to CAMS KRA customer care email and ask them. That would be better.
    P
    prc1990
    @COSMOCRAT Your KYC is registered with CVL KRA it seems and your KYC is already validated. Kindly reach out to customer support of CVL KRA to see if anymore action is required from your end as it shows validated already.
    I just closed my ICICI Coral Rupay Credit card. I wasn't using it at all, not even once after getting it. Plus, I already have Amazon Pay and Sapphiro, which cover all my needs. One less card means one more point of peace.
    For those who depend on Swiggy for food delivery, dineout, genie, etc., the HDFC Swiggy Card is very useful. It also gives 5% cashback on Ola bookings.
    Overall, it is a good cashback card after Amazon Pay ICICI card.
    Got PNB Rupay Select CC (5L limit)
    (Rs 500 joining fees, no annual fees if minimum 1 txn done in a quarter).
    Strange
    Strange
    Sarkari bank me 5L. 😳 What was your ITR amount?
    cardio_guy
    cardio_guy
    Extremely sorry to have jumped the gun here. It shows approved with a 5L limit while applying. I haven't got the confirmation yet. I will update once the final limit is approved and the card is despatched.
    cardio_guy
    cardio_guy
    Beautiful update - VKYC is rejected and I got an email to visit the nearest branch to complete the application. I love these public sector banks like PNB for such things. Horrible experience.
    Got my third credit card: ICICI Coral (Rupay variant)

List of holding cards
    • Amazon Pay - 10L - LTF
    • Sapphiro - 10L - LTF
    • Coral - 10L (shared with Sapphiro) - LTF
    Usage
    • Amazon Pay - most online uses, amazon purchases, bill payments etc.
    • Sapphiro - Offline purchases, petrol expenses.
    • Coral - Not started yet, could be used for UPI payments.
    Finally added the 2nd card to my kitty - ICICI Sapphiro - Visa Signature; LTF.
    (First one: Amazon Pay - Visa; LTF)
    cardio_guy
    cardio_guy
    Yes, it is a separate courier. DF card comes 1 week after Sapphiro card is delivered.
    No, I didn't apply for it separately. I was not even aware that there was this DF card along with it. Only when I got the SMS, I came to know about it.
    NOOBY
    NOOBY
    @aayusharyan no, they send it once the card is delivered (usually within 2-3 days). The dreakfolks activation process is slightly different though. You need to call CC and ask activation from them (read this on TF itself). If you find that thread, please do share here as well.

I didn't care to activate it (lying somewhere)
    aayusharyan
    aayusharyan
    @cardio_guy @NOOBY Thank you. I got my Sapphiro (MC + Amex) today which did not had the DF Card, so, I was concerned about the same.
    A newbie interested in building a decent high-value credit card portfolio. Valuable members please suggest tips. I would like to improve my contributions to the community.
    akshayhs
    akshayhs
    Mention your annual income so people can suggest cards accordingly. High value credit card portfolio is a very generic term.
    cardio_guy
    cardio_guy
    Currently holding only 1 card - Amazon ICICI with 10L limit.

Income 1.7L per month.
    S
    sousnake
    At 1.5L income pm you can get Axis Magnus. If ITR is more than 36L contact your ICICI RM for emerald metal. AMEX platinum travel you can get.
    With AU swipe up program you can get Xcite Ultra & maybe Zenith+ (not sure) - but try AU Swipe program.
    Try HDFC Diners Club Metal as well but not sure of criteria.
    Another would be to get IDFC wealth via C2C as you have good limit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…