• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:

xvd1

TF Buzz
Apay too ✅
Got it Myself

1718800474911.png
1718800496490-png.57966

Everything is same. 1L IF as Varun Bhai said
How did you upgrade the account? Branch helped or customer care?

Hemang

TF Premier
Bhaiyo can anyone with 5 icici credit card clarify, how much independent credit limit he has ? I have common limit for rubyx, sapphiro and platinum. Separate for amazon ICICI, coral has separate limit. Is this same for everyone ?

the_collector

TF Premier
Bhaiyo can anyone with 5 icici credit card clarify, how much independent credit limit he has ? I have common limit for rubyx, sapphiro and platinum. Separate for amazon ICICI, coral has separate limit. Is this same for everyone ?
I have 5 cards.

All gemstone and core cards generally share the same limit. Apay separate and MMT separate

In my case:

Platinum + coral shared
MMT PLAT + MMT SIGNATURE shared
Amazon pay shared

Ideally coral should be the same limit as rubyx and sapphiro

Hemang

TF Premier
I have 5 cards.

All gemstone and core cards generally share the same limit. Apay separate and MMT separate

In my case:

Platinum + coral shared
MMT PLAT + MMT SIGNATURE shared
Amazon pay shared

Ideally coral should be the same limit as rubyx and sapphiro
ICICI ke chakkar humari profile over leverage ho jati hai. They should give us the option of shared limit // split limit.

denisjos

TF Buzz
My local branch is rejecting to open the privilege account and wants to open onnnly wealth account with 5 lakh IP. Myy cc limit is 5.5l
Just open up x (twitter). Go to icici handle and raise a complaint mentioning the branch. When you get a call tell them the issue, next step will be a call from bank manager and he will open whichever account you need 0 funding, 10k funding whatever. They just need some whooping and customer care through x is the right way to go.

got sms "you have opted for an ICICI Bank Family 360 Banking Account Savings Account" in the morning but unable to see anything in my imobile app. Is this same account we're talking about here in this thread?
I realised that funding is not needed with this account. The funding is only requested by the sales guys who open the account to meet their targets. He's trying to get me to put 1L and hold it till the end of the month. This is after the account has opened.

Tell them that you have a card with over 4 L limit and you want to be a part of the family 360 program which gives a 0 mab privilege account.

On the tab , the option for family 360 should show up for you and only then they'll open it for free and won't ask for any IP

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png
I have icici mine Account wich is already zero balance but how can I upgrade to privilege I have already 1l+ in my account??