• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:
This is quite contrary to what my BM told me when I opened mine in July. He said that at least 2 (and max 10) accounts needs to be linked for creating family 360. So, I had to open an account for my wife first and then family 360 was activated by linking the 2 accounts.
I also got same info from my RM,
atleast 2 a/c required for privilege family banking

This is quite contrary to what my BM told me when I opened mine in July. He said that at least 2 (and max 10) accounts needs to be linked for creating family 360. So, I had to open an account for my wife first and then family 360 was activated by linking the 2 accounts.
BTW even though it's confirmed that They have opened a Family 360 account, I still got Platinum Visa debit card delivered today. May be I have to add another ICICI savings account to my account to get Titanium DC

Can anyone please tell me can siblings get free add on for Rubyx card from primary holder?

And if their add on card limit is beyond 4L. is account 0MAB for add on holders as well?
And is the add on card reported to cibil of the add on person?

Can anyone please tell me can siblings get free add on for Rubyx card from primary holder?

And if their add on card limit is beyond 4L. is account 0MAB for add on holders as well?
And is the add on card reported to cibil of the add on person?
1. Siblings can get add on

2. No idea about account on add-on card, but you can add them to your own family banking to make it 0mab i suppose

3. Reported to Cibil as Authorised used, wont help with building any score

BTW even though it's confirmed that They have opened a Family 360 account, I still got Platinum Visa debit card delivered today. May be I have to add another ICICI savings account to my account to get Titanium DC
Can you post the photo of that DC ? ( hide imp details)
The Titanium DC is also issued on Visa Platinum Platform. Is it a blue colour DC ? If yes, then the one you have received is most likely Titanium DC itself.
1727432216820.webp

The Titanium Family DC comes in this colour
1727431847276.webp

Can you please share the link of the page where you found this pic?
yes yes
Scroll down. The link for Brochure is there. The pic is from the Brochure
So what you are saying that what I have got is also a type of Titanium DC
'not type of'. That itself is the Titanium DC which one gets with Family 360. The Titanium family DC which you get with Family 360, that photo I have attached above already

yes yes
Thanks. Got it.

When I got the card I was a bit confused if it is Titanium or not as I expected Titanium family card also to be in blue theme. BM told me it is Silver card. Then I asked him to upgrade it to Titanium for which he said some MAB will be required. But then he asked me why I want Titanium card, what is it that I am looking for.
1727437694104.webp
I sent him this pic. Then he confirmed that these features are available on my family card and I got it on mail from him.

I tried out the lounge access with guests and it worked fine.

yes yes

'not type of'. That itself is the Titanium DC which one gets with Family 360. The Titanium family DC which you get with Family 360, that photo I have attached above already
Thankyou! For this information!

Thanks. Got it.

When I got the card I was a bit confused if it is Titanium or not as I expected Titanium family card also to be in blue theme. BM told me it is Silver card. Then I asked him to upgrade it to Titanium for which he said some MAB will be required. But then he asked me why I want Titanium card, what is it that I am looking for.
View attachment 70348
I sent him this pic. Then he confirmed that these features are available on my family card and I got it on mail from him.

I tried out the lounge access with guests and it worked fine.
Just want to ask if Titanium DC (Non-Family) which I have recently got have the same benefits?

I received the same card upon opening a privilege acc with them. I wanted to extend it to my family members but I was told I would then have to maintain 1L in any one of the accounts which was a bummer so activated only mine.
BM/RM strategy to get funding. Whatever is the zero MAB criteria for your account extends to all family accounts.

Write a mail to BM/RM stating you want to open zero MAB family accounts with your account as primary account. If they say the same thing write to PNO.

BM/RM strategy to get funding. Whatever is the zero MAB criteria for your account extends to all family accounts.

Write a mail to BM/RM stating you want to open zero MAB family accounts with your account as primary account. If they say the same thing write to PNO.
my BM and RM both told me sweetly that it isn't possible and they'd be answerable to their management if they go around issuing such offers which aren't in place.

I like your suggestion. Although I would only do it if you're absolutely sure that the privilege acc I opened on the basis of ICICI my credit card with 4L+ limit can be extended to my family members with no additional cost and 0 AMB.

my BM and RM both told me sweetly that it isn't possible and they'd be answerable to their management if they go around issuing such offers which aren't in place.

I like your suggestion. Although I would only do it if you're absolutely sure that the privilege acc I opened on the basis of ICICI my credit card with 4L+ limit can be extended to my family members with no additional cost and 0 AMB.

100% Sure. Go ahead.

As far as I know: (Not 100% Sure)

If you already have 0 MAB Privilege account and you add another account in it then that account also become Zero Balance account automatically. So how can force you to maintain 1 L MAB. You can Withdraw 1 L after Initial funding

1. Siblings can get add on

2. No idea about account on add-on card, but you can add them to your own family banking to make it 0mab i suppose

3. Reported to Cibil as Authorised used, wont help with building any score
Got it, can you please tell if any of these bank credit card, HDFC, ICICI, AXIS and Indusind add on helps build credit score?

I am a student and looking to make credit history without getting any fd backed cards using my family's card by getting add ons.

Thanks

Back