• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

View attachment 48124

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.

View attachment 48185
View attachment 48184
B r a n c h

View attachment 48124

View attachment 48185
View attachment 48184
Branch people seems to be unaware of this. They insist on making it either salary account or or keep high MAB. Do you by chance have the link or upgrade form online please?

I have this 360 Family Banking Program/Privilege a/c. Suppose I open an account for my brother and my brother's a/c linked to my privilege a/c.

My brother may get LTF Titanium DC? or it will be chargeable.

I have this 360 Family Banking Program/Privilege a/c. Suppose I open an account for my brother and my brother's a/c linked to my privilege a/c.

My brother may get LTF Titanium DC? or it will be chargeable.
the benefits will be same for all group members
ur brother will get LTF dc

Back