• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

2 way airport transfer accor

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I emailed the hotel and they are saying it's chargeable and have sent me a listing with different prices of cars.

@CMG @4uziaul

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221_181949_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_181949_Gmail.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 46

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I emailed the hotel and they are saying it's chargeable and have sent me a listing with different prices of cars.

@CMG @4uziaul
I'm not certain. The title for Sofitel BKC includes airport transfer and breakfast. However, it requires us to choose the airport transfer and breakfast from the add-ons screen. The Imperial Suite does include breakfast. Therefore, for the Imperial Suite, the breakfast option is not available, and only airport transfer and other items are listed in the add-ons screen.

Screenshot_20231221_182804_Accor All.jpg Screenshot_20231221_182814_Accor All.jpg

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm not certain. The title for Sofitel BKC includes airport transfer and breakfast. However, it requires us to choose the airport transfer and breakfast from the add-ons screen. The Imperial Suite does include breakfast. Therefore, for the Imperial Suite, the breakfast option is not available, and only airport transfer and other items are listed in the add-ons screen.

Screenshot_20231221_182804_Accor All.jpg Screenshot_20231221_182814_Accor All.jpg
So as per this since I did not get an option to chose airport xfer as such it is complimentary?

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So as per this since I did not get an option to chose airport xfer as such it is complimentary?
So I called accor all customer support first they said that it's not. Mentioned anywhere, when I pointed out the reservation text mentioned in my booking section. They transferred me to the hotel. At the hotel they said that I do get complimentary transfers shortly after I recieved the below email.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221_234006_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_234006_Gmail.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: CMG

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So I called accor all customer support first they said that it's not. Mentioned anywhere, when I pointed out the reservation text mentioned in my booking section. They transferred me to the hotel. At the hotel they said that I do get complimentary transfers shortly after I recieved the below email.
Nice 👍 . If this works, it should work for other hotels too.

Let us know once you have stayed and availed it.