• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor plus renewal

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys,

I am currently gold status in accor. My accor plus gold is expiring on 31st October 2024.
I am getting calls from accor to renew the membership.

I have the following 2 questions:

1. Can I renew with points. The guy who called me from accor was saying that it's not possible and can only be done with inr.if it's possible with points, then how can I do it? Is there a link?

2. Is there someway or trick I can progress towards platinum faster.

Thanks In advance

: )

Guys,

I am currently gold status in accor. My accor plus gold is expiring on 31st October 2024.

1. Can I renew with points. The guy who called me from accor was saying that it's not possible and can only be done with inr.if it's possible with points, then how can I do it? Is there a link?

Thanks In advance
Yes only via INR for renewal via agent. Try to negotiate the pricing, I heard from some people they managed to renew at 11.6K

Guys,

Thanks In advance
Whats the price you are getting? Last year I got something around ~13K with one free night

Guys,

Thanks In advance
I also got that call. You can renew with points through the app, but if you want it through the agent you need to pay in INR

Back