• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Additional cashback received for Jan on Airtel Axis Credit Card

BursoBoy

TF Buzz
Hi Community,

Is there anyone here who has received cashback on their Airtel Axis Card in Feb with the heading‘Additional Cashback for January’? I have 2 credit entires for the same. Unable to find any information regarding the same.

PS: Not complaining, just curious as to why the generosity.

Attachments

• IMG_8282.jpeg
    IMG_8282.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 215

BursoBoy

TF Buzz
It's the money we need to get, actual cashback. Last few months, they did some mis calculations for few merchant transactions.
I don’t think so that this is the case. I got proper cashback all this months. Using it just enough to cover the utility/ecommerce and Airtel limits which works like a charm.

Thought that it was some promotional cashback and someone here had an idea about it.

snake

TF Buzz
Hi Community,

Is there anyone here who has received cashback on their Airtel Axis Card in Feb with the heading‘Additional Cashback for January’? I have 2 credit entires for the same. Unable to find any information regarding the same.

PS: Not complaining, just curious as to why the generosity.
This is most probably because you've done shopping via grabdeals, I've received additional cashback many times already for this card.

Hemang

TF Premier
In axis Airtel cc, cashback is calculated per calendar month or per statement cycle ? How can we optimise it, I have Airtel black bill which comes on 24th of every month, I don't want to pay 2 Airtel black bills in same statement.

mailmenow

TF Premier
In axis Airtel cc, cashback is calculated per calendar month or per statement cycle ? How can we optimise it, I have Airtel black bill which comes on 24th of every month, I don't want to pay 2 Airtel black bills in same statement.
Per statement cycle. Does it exceeds the per month cashback limit??

techt

TF Legend
I am not curious

Muje toh bheek di hai

1709979880413.png
nidhi ki prarthna ki, pakad ke prabhu ke charan
vidhi mein likha sirf ek rupya ki tappad karan
Begging Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Last edited: