• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Air india booking using magnus

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I see maa - sin roundtrip 16000rs whereas turkish shows 30000 one way. and krisflyer is 400000+5000. round. as we can clearly see miles requirements is high. but anyways is there any way to use points at air india even at lower value? I saw aeroplan but cant get through to their customer service it gives number invalid message

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I see maa - sin roundtrip 16000rs whereas turkish shows 30000 one way. and krisflyer is 400000+5000. round. as we can clearly see miles requirements is high. but anyways is there any way to use points at air india even at lower value? I saw aeroplan but cant get through to their customer service it gives number invalid message
You can use ER points to book air India tickets by transferring it to Kris flyer account.
After that instead of choosing Singapore Airlines Select other star alliance partners
There you will see air India as an option

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Why take such a hectic route with so many stops.
I mean if you want to by all means
Otherwise air India direct flights would be a better option
i was going for a vacation anyways to malaysia, singapore and srilanka by booking seperately. will add hong kong too.