• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Dilemma

Flipkart axis if it is paid assuming you have one of the cashback credit card which gives 5% cashback
From my earlier post, these are the cards I currently own..

ICICI Amazon Pay , ICICI Amex , ICICI Visa / Master , Coral Rupay ( all LTF).. Also eligible for Emerald Card. But did not opt for.

HDFC Infinia Metal card , Tata Neu Card Rupay , Swiggy Card

Axis Horizon Card (Citibank Premier miles card), MyZone Card (LTF), Flipkart Axis bank card

Kotak White Card

SBI Air India Signature Card.

From the above which card can replace Flipkart Axis credit card with 5% cash back if I cancel it.

Edit : Is Airtel savings account mandatory for Airtel Axis credit card. I was told the same by Airtel payments bank when i enquired.
Thanks.

Last edited:
From my earlier post, these are the cards I currently own..

ICICI Amazon Pay , ICICI Amex , ICICI Visa / Master , Coral Rupay ( all LTF).. Also eligible for Emerald Card. But did not opt for.

HDFC Infinia Metal card , Tata Neu Card Rupay , Swiggy Card

Axis Horizon Card (Citibank Premier miles card), MyZone Card (LTF), Flipkart Axis bank card

Kotak White Card

SBI Air India Signature Card.

From the above which card can replace Flipkart Axis credit card with 5% cash back if I cancel it.

Edit : Is Airtel savings account mandatory for Airtel Axis credit card. I was told the same by Airtel payments bank when i enquired.
Thanks.
if you have infinia,then there is no use of flipkart axis, buy flipkart gv from smartbuy and shop(16.66% cb), 2nd answer :No

Thanks bro just applied from Axis app now Airtel Axis Master Card approved instantly also virtual card added to credit card section.
Now I can save 25% on my Airtel Black Bill.
Hi

Can you describe where should I apply for Airtel Axis bank credit card on Axis bank app as I just got my Flipkart Axis bank credit card closed after speaking with CC. They informed that they will temporarily close my card and I'll get a call from closure team and it will get closed permanently after the call.

Just want to know the navigation in the app from where I can apply for Airtel card.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Can you describe where should I apply for Airtel Axis bank credit card on Axis bank app as I just got my Flipkart Axis bank credit card closed after speaking with CC. They informed that they will temporarily close my card and I'll get a call from closure team and it will get closed permanently after the call.

Just want to know the navigation in the app from where I can apply for Airtel card.

Thanks in advance.
Open the Airtel , slide down.

Open card finder 1723616465075.png

1723616546032.png

Unfortunately from Airtel app, I can't apply even though I'm Airtel black customer and paying around 2000 every month. I got this when I tried to apply via Airtel app..
You can apply from Axis’s Website too.

1723622366437.png

Hi

Thanks in advance.
After 1 hour of closing my 3rd card I opened axis app>menu>apply now>credit card. There I can see 13 preaproved card like airtel, ace, neo etc. Then picked airtel card and confirmed my consent and my card approved instantly and also added to credit card section.

After 1 hour of closing my 3rd card I opened axis app>menu>apply now>credit card. There I can see 13 preaproved card like airtel, ace, neo etc. Then picked airtel card and confirmed my consent and my card approved instantly and also added to credit card section.

For me its asking its asking if I'm an existing Axis Bank Customer. After 'Yes' is chosen, asking for mobile number , annual income, dob, pan details and then only showing all the cards. If I select any card, its showing my details and asking if I'm salaried or self employed with other details auto populated and address of my employer. May be they don't have those details as I got Flipkart Card initially and then MyZone was preapproved. Later my Citibank card got migrated.

Today I called up Axis CC and placed a request for cancellation of Flipkart Axis card. They marked it as temporary cancellation initially and once I get a call from their closure dept, it will be permanently cancelled. As of now the Flipkart card disappeared from Axis app. Hence, can I place a request for Airtel Card now or do I need to wait for few more days.

For me its asking its asking if I'm an existing Axis Bank Customer. After 'Yes' is chosen, asking for mobile number , annual income, dob, pan details and then only showing all the cards. If I select any card, its showing my details and asking if I'm salaried or self employed with other details auto populated and address of my employer. May be they don't have those details as I got Flipkart Card initially and then MyZone was preapproved. Later my Citibank card got migrated.

Today I called up Axis CC and placed a request for cancellation of Flipkart Axis card. They marked it as temporary cancellation initially and once I get a call from their closure dept, it will be permanently cancelled. As of now the Flipkart card disappeared from Axis app. Hence, can I place a request for Airtel Card now or do I need to wait for few more days.
Clear cache and force stop axis app then do the above steps.

W
Clear cache and force stop axis app then do the above steps.
Well I did as suggested, but there is no change. It just asked the details as mentioned before and ultimately it gave me an application number and asked (sms) me to be ready with KYC documents and a person will come for pickup. Don't understand why its asking those details for existing customer. Lets see how it goes.

Edit1 : Another sms stating that my application is being reviewed and there will be an update in 5 to 7 working days.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Just closed MyZone card today. Should I apply for airtel card from Axis app today? Can't apply from airtel thanks app.
arey bro dont know why u closed a super credit card from axis.

just do recharges in airtel app for 2 months continously , u might have got preapproved offer as 4th card.

y u did not get 4th card option in axis app to apply ? many people got 4th card bro

just do recharges in airtel app for 2 months continously , u might have got preapproved offer as 4th card.

y u did not get 4th card option in axis app to apply ? many people got 4th card bro
Checked on various forum Axis doesn't like to give 4th card. Maximus time they straight away reject application.
BTW MyZone is pretty useless card except Paytm movies BOGO offer and Flipkart/Az instant discount offer.

They usually reject 4th cc application even if u have pre-approved offer from that specific co branded app
we may get 4th card using offline method but there's no guarantee

W

Well I did as suggested, but there is no change. It just asked the details as mentioned before and ultimately it gave me an application number and asked (sms) me to be ready with KYC documents and a person will come for pickup. Don't understand why its asking those details for existing customer. Lets see how it goes.

Edit1 : Another sms stating that my application is being reviewed and there will be an update in 5 to 7 working days.

Thanks.
Just got an email stating that '... we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your Credit Card application as it does not meet the Bank's credit norms.'

Don't know what's happening. I canceled Flipkart Axis credit card, still not approved Airtel card.

Back