• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card Launched

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Now Available in RuPay Variant:​

Apply:

Card BIN: 653036​

One Netizen share this info, Virtual card insantly generated, i will share physical card pic once received.

WhatsAppImage2024-07-27at11.02.1942090478.webp

Screenshot2024-07-01-23-33-36-858com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg

Last edited:
not just airtel card.. even other cards are having issues... my friends neo was blocked, my flipkart got blocked.. customer care said the same for us it was blocked due technical issuse and was given unblocking request.
Airtel card got issued again after raising request, showing in app now. but not able to add in upi apps, intergration is not done properly via them.

It seems they issued Rupay variant by mistake and are not going to honor it. They blocked the cards. They are not going to deliver the card as per customer care.

But my card is not blocked
Do you think they launched the TnC page without launching the card?

It's launched. They removed the page because they must be updating the page
Sure, I'll update once they dispatch it

It seems they issued Rupay variant by mistake and are not going to honor it. They blocked the cards. They are not going to deliver the card as per customer care.
View attachment 59805
Axis being axis. I wonder how they are going to do migration of Citi cards.

Let us see, if @James 's card is dispatched / blocked .. this will give some indication to you guys ..

Airtel card got issued again after raising request, showing in app now. but not able to add in upi apps, intergration is not done properly via them.
this happens for rupay cards.. i faced it wit kotak rupay while adding to upi... did axis confirm with cashback on upi spends.. as per this thread. itseem they haven't yet!

But they have reactivated my card on rupay network, just have to wait for physical card, but things can be true as it's not detecting on upi apps.

My theory:
They released the card but then realised that they’re THE GREAT AXIS BANK and how can they give a good product to everyone so easily?
So, they took down the product page and seeing concerns about cash back on upi spends, they’re in the process of adding some wierd capping such as maximum cash back on UPI will be only ₹10 per statement cycle.

Voila! Then no one will ask and apply for this card in the rupay variant 🥳

Previously Airtel axis was in my pre-approved list in both rupay & MC but now when I wish to apply rupay variant only Airtel MC showing in pre-approved list.

So anyone have knowledge how to able apply Airtel rupay from axis app ?

Previously Airtel axis was in my pre-approved list in both rupay & MC but now when I wish to apply rupay variant only Airtel MC showing in pre-approved list.

So anyone have knowledge how to able apply Airtel rupay from axis app ?
It's not yet launched officially, the users who got rupay airtel are yet to receive physical cards.

Back