• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express (Amex) Rewards multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi there,

I am new to amex and so having some trouble in understanding their rewards multiplier.

Note: I am not talking about Gyftr (Gift card) purchase - As soon as the transaction is posted, I am getting the multiplied rewards points along with 1x. This part is cool and working better than all other card providers.

Problem statement: Purchase using redirection to the "Shop now" button
Here I have made purchases in flipkart using the redirection, adding to cart, making payment only via Amex card. However, I have not received any multiplier rewards.
I understand that the mutiplier rewards will take time to be posted but do we have any marking in the transaction which states that the multiplier process was successful? I am OK with points getting credited later on but atleast should be clear on how one can understand whether it was successfully done or not.

Hi there,

I am new to amex and so having some trouble in understanding their rewards multiplier.

Note: I am not talking about Gyftr (Gift card) purchase - As soon as the transaction is posted, I am getting the multiplied rewards points along with 1x. This part is cool and working better than all other card providers.

Here I have made purchases in flipkart using the redirection, adding to cart, making payment only via Amex card. However, I have not received any multiplier rewards.
I understand that the mutiplier rewards will take time to be posted but do we have any marking in the transaction which states that the multiplier process was successful? I am OK with points getting credited later on but atleast should be clear on how one can understand whether it was successfully done or not.
No indication we can see in statements but affiliated earnings take some time for validation
If you’re not getting more than 45 days then connect with cust care

Hi there,

Will be credited within 120 Business Days from the Date of Transaction. So Approx. 5-6 months later if you hold that card still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back