• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yeah seems their backend is still not properly configured or tested before letting open for applications, because so many are getting cards approved & delivered in just 2 days, and few just like us waiting for status updates for the last 7 days...
Yes.. I talked to the customer care though they said at max anyone has to wait for 21 days.. In 21 days you will get the decision

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied on 20th Sep, completed VKYC and uploaded all docs same day but its radio silence after that. Called CC yesterday, they asked to wait for 21 working days.
Yeah same with me, I guess in some locations they are doing very quick approval and delivery.. Im from nagpur maybe that's why they are taking so long.. Whats your location bro?

chaitanyamella

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Any one got dispatch details.During initial days atleast i could see 5-6 Dispatch message now no update
Even i got i got isnpired by friend and applied but no message yet
Got the dispatch email on Friday and received the card on Saturday. Is this your first card with Amex? Just wondering if existing Amex card holders are seeing a faster TAT.