• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AmEx MRCC Approved Without Income Proof With Trick

Hello Guys, Today My AmEx MRCC Approved😘 without Income Proof with 3 Lacs Limit in 2nd attempt inbetween last 4 days😂 and I'm from a Tier-3 city. Actually few days back won a Cred Voucher to apply for AmEx SmartEarn card and won ₹250 Amazon Voucher on approval. So Amex Is the only card missing in my Arsenal. So applied immediately and got complete VKYC Link in email with upload income documents💵. After completing VKYC Instead of uploading my ITR I uploaded my Millennia card statement 😂. Next day got Rejection mail 🤬. Then got to know that I can't apply for same varient card for next 90 days. On the same day seen an AmEx agent YT video to get Amex card without income proof with his trick then applied MRCC with his refferal link even before submitting my application They shows approx credit limit also mentioned no income proof required. After application this time only recieved mail to complete VKYC and no mention of income proof. After clicking on VKYC link it shows application complete. As i already done VKYC for Smart Earn few days ago. Yesterday got 2 calls from Amex. I thought now they will surely ask for income documents so didn't pick the call and today morning received approval mail after few hours got despatch mail.
Screenshot_2024-09-10-13-48-53-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.webp Screenshot_2024-09-12-20-29-40-68~2.webp Screenshot_2024-09-12-20-27-10-91~2.webp

that I understood, but my question is 'do you have the required income to get that card or not?"

anycase, read about 'AMEX Financial Review' or 'Careful when requesting for manual credit LE' or 'when AMEX ask you about income status due to your spends'. Its not the today thing that you have to worry, you need to be careful till your relationship with AMEX. What may work for today, may not work for tomorrow. So, be honest and be prepared. Good luck! and welcome to Amex world!.

anycase, read about 'AMEX Financial Review' or 'Careful when requesting for manual credit LE' or 'when AMEX ask you about income status due to your spends'. Its not the today thing that you have to worry, you need to be careful till your relationship with AMEX. What may work for today, may not work for tomorrow. So, be honest and be prepared. Good luck! and welcome to Amex world!.
Bro so many people got AmEx based on CIBIL without any income documents. Even self employed people with great CIBIL rejected previously applied as salaried got approved without any income documents. Will use this card for a year let's see how it works out as i already have so many superb cashback cards from other banks. If doesn't get the value will close the card.

Bro so many people got AmEx based on CIBIL without any income documents.

similarly, so many people got mail from amex about financial review. self-employed will have ITR, so when amex requested they can easily submit it, no issues there. I'm not saying anything wrong here, if you have the required income then no worries, in future if any they requested, you can easily submit it.

Above message is for those who don't have income but got the card as without income proof. It affects them when it really needs. Hence, I asked you in #2 that whether you have income or not (if you have then it doesn't matter whether you submitted or not, its upto amex).

If doesn't get the value will close the card.

It might help you, check once

similarly, so many people got mail from amex about financial review. self-employed will have ITR, so when amex requested they can easily submit it, no issues there. I'm not saying anything wrong here, if you have the required income then no worries, in future if any they requested, you can easily submit it.

Above message is for those who don't have income but got the card as without income proof. It affects them when it really needs. Hence, I asked you in #2 that whether you have income or not (if you have then it doesn't matter whether you submitted or not, its upto amex).

It might help you, check once

I think the discounted fee from 2nd years onwards if applied via refferal is gone permanently?🤔

First year Free will not get you any points
I applied for MRCC & next day got a call & the Amex guy was saying Sir MRCC is good card but as per eligibility we can offer you Platinum charge card (60K annual charges I guess) and when I denied then that guy said we can give you FYF as an offer --> but I still denied.
I am not sure if I would get points or not as I denied.

Hello Guys, Today My AmEx MRCC Approved😘 without Income Proof with 3 Lacs Limit in 2nd attempt inbetween last 4 days😂 and I'm from a Tier-3 city. Actually few days back won a Cred Voucher to apply for AmEx SmartEarn card and won ₹250 Amazon Voucher on approval. So Amex Is the only card missing in my Arsenal. So applied immediately and got complete VKYC Link in email with upload income documents💵. After completing VKYC Instead of uploading my ITR I uploaded my Millennia card statement 😂. Next day got Rejection mail 🤬. Then got to know that I can't apply for same varient card for next 90 days. On the same day seen an AmEx agent YT video to get Amex card without income proof with his trick then applied MRCC with his refferal link even before submitting my application They shows approx credit limit also mentioned no income proof required. After application this time only recieved mail to complete VKYC and no mention of income proof. After clicking on VKYC link it shows application complete. As i already done VKYC for Smart Earn few days ago. Yesterday got 2 calls from Amex. I thought now they will surely ask for income documents so didn't pick the call and today morning received approval mail after few hours got despatch mail.
View attachment 68612View attachment 68614View attachment 68613
Hi.. Can you please share the video on how to get Amex card without income proof.. I am trying to get one for my wife but it got rejected

Kindly share the link of AMEX agent YT video

I applied for MRCC & next day got a call & the Amex guy was saying Sir MRCC is good card but as per eligibility we can offer you Platinum charge card (60K annual charges I guess) and when I denied then that guy said we can give you FYF as an offer --> but I still denied.
I am not sure if I would get points or not as I denied.
Wait, what
You got offered Amex Plat Charge FYF ?!
That's an amazing offer, even without the joining bonus points

Could you share the link of YouTube video?

Back