• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Annual Fees Issue on PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card

I applied and got this PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card a year back. When I applied to till date on their website its clearly mentioned "No annual and joining fee (if card is used one in a quarter)". I use this card everyday for UPI transactions and average monthly spend on this card is Rs. 2000-3000. I didn't had to pay any joining fees but now they've added annual fees of Rs.500 + 90 IGST on current statement.

I've already tried to reach PNB Customer Care No 1800 180 2345 multiple times but no one picks it up. Please suggest how to remove this fees.

PNB Card Statement.png

PNB Card Fees.png

Solution
I applied and got this PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card a year back. When I applied to till date on their website its clearly mentioned "No annual and joining fee (if card is used one in a quarter)". I use this card everyday for UPI transactions and average monthly spend on this card is Rs. 2000-3000. I didn't had to pay any joining fees but now they've added annual fees of Rs.500 + 90 IGST on current statement.

I've already tried to reach PNB Customer Care No 1800 180 2345 multiple times but no one picks it up. Please suggest how to remove this fees.

PNB Card Statement.png

PNB Card Fees.png
Contact them via Email and ask them to reverse the same.Also attach the SS of the image regarding No fee if there is any spend in each quarter along with...

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

PNB Card Statement.png

PNB Card Fees.png
Contact them via Email and ask them to reverse the same.Also attach the SS of the image regarding No fee if there is any spend in each quarter along with the screenshot of statement of the one month of each quarter as proof for speedy action on your case.surely you will get your A/fee reversed.

Mail them at
Creditcardho@pnb.co.in

Feel free to ask if at all any further help required.

Solution

c640

TF Neo

PNB Card Statement.png I have the same issue with my pnb platinum cc. However, pnb credit had reversed the annual charges including gst when I have mailed the same at pnb customer care email ID
I have the same issue with my pnb platinum cc. However, pnb credit had reversed the annual charges including gst when I have mailed the same at pnb customer care email ID

Ecoli8

TF Select
Please be aware that UPI transaction is not counted according to t&c. Only e-com and POS transaction are counted. Get it confirmed from the bank's customer care.
I just called their helpline, and they said upi transactions are also counted. They literally said that there should be debit transactions of at least ₹1 every quarter for fee waiver, it can be any channel. Ecom, pos, upi, atm any uses will qualify.

Last edited:

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't believe half truth always, UPI is also counted for transactions for fee waiver. If anyone of you got charged, just mail them, they will and should reverse it. Many instances it happened and many folks successfully reversed.

Reactions: Rkr

yb24

TF Premier
Bro pnb is the worst bank in terms of credit card they don't pick the call for hours neither there Twitter works,nor email.My experience had been very horrible from pnb and I request everyone not to take credit card from pnb if you don't want your peace of mind to be disturb because they will take months probably 2-3 months to deliver your card citing technical issue and they had very worst customer support.

skyisthelimit

TF Select
Bro pnb is the worst bank in terms of credit card they don't pick the call for hours neither there Twitter works,nor email.My experience had been very horrible from pnb and I request everyone not to take credit card from pnb if you don't want your peace of mind to be disturb because they will take months probably 2-3 months to deliver your card citing technical issue and they had very worst customer support.
Just mail them, nothing else.
Everything will get cleared without a single call.

Ecoli8

TF Select
Are u a non-customer to the bank?

My application, and approval was done in 2 days, received the e card instantly, and the physical one within a week.

As for the customer support, they do have long waiting times for on-call support, but their mail system is superb. Just drop a mail, and within 12 hours they reply back. V smooth process.

Maybe the experience varies from person to person, mine is flawless!

yb24

TF Premier
Are u a non-customer to the bank?

My application, and approval was done in 2 days, received the e card instantly, and the physical one within a week.

As for the customer support, they do have long waiting times for on-call support, but their mail system is superb. Just drop a mail, and within 12 hours they reply back. V smooth process.

Maybe the experience varies from person to person, mine is flawless!
I am banking with pnb since 2017#

minhazuddin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
PNB is atleast better than other PSU banks