• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Annual Fees Issue on PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card

I applied and got this PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card a year back. When I applied to till date on their website its clearly mentioned "No annual and joining fee (if card is used one in a quarter)". I use this card everyday for UPI transactions and average monthly spend on this card is Rs. 2000-3000. I didn't had to pay any joining fees but now they've added annual fees of Rs.500 + 90 IGST on current statement.

I've already tried to reach PNB Customer Care No 1800 180 2345 multiple times but no one picks it up. Please suggest how to remove this fees.

PNB Card Statement.png

PNB Card Fees.png

Solution
I applied and got this PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card a year back. When I applied to till date on their website its clearly mentioned "No annual and joining fee (if card is used one in a quarter)". I use this card everyday for UPI transactions and average monthly spend on this card is Rs. 2000-3000. I didn't had to pay any joining fees but now they've added annual fees of Rs.500 + 90 IGST on current statement.

I've already tried to reach PNB Customer Care No 1800 180 2345 multiple times but no one picks it up. Please suggest how to remove this fees.

PNB Card Statement.png

PNB Card Fees.png
Contact them via Email and ask them to reverse the same.Also attach the SS of the image regarding No fee if there is any spend in each quarter along with...

metal_heart

TF Premier
I too faced similar issue earlier.... posted in another thread.

Though it got reverted after complain. Earlier I thought, it was one of the case, but looks like it's intentional strategy.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I too faced similar issue earlier.... posted in another thread.

Though it got reverted after complain. Earlier I thought, it was one of the case, but looks like it's intentional strategy.
Seems like it.. the ones who raise it, will get refunds. Others - Bank's profit