• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Annual Fees Issue on PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card

I applied and got this PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card a year back. When I applied to till date on their website its clearly mentioned "No annual and joining fee (if card is used one in a quarter)". I use this card everyday for UPI transactions and average monthly spend on this card is Rs. 2000-3000. I didn't had to pay any joining fees but now they've added annual fees of Rs.500 + 90 IGST on current statement.

I've already tried to reach PNB Customer Care No 1800 180 2345 multiple times but no one picks it up. Please suggest how to remove this fees.

PNB Card Statement.png

PNB Card Fees.png

Solution
I applied and got this PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card a year back. When I applied to till date on their website its clearly mentioned "No annual and joining fee (if card is used one in a quarter)". I use this card everyday for UPI transactions and average monthly spend on this card is Rs. 2000-3000. I didn't had to pay any joining fees but now they've added annual fees of Rs.500 + 90 IGST on current statement.

I've already tried to reach PNB Customer Care No 1800 180 2345 multiple times but no one picks it up. Please suggest how to remove this fees.

View attachment 43295

View attachment 43294
Contact them via Email and ask them to reverse the same.Also attach the SS of the image regarding No fee if there is any spend in each quarter along with...
I applied for the PNB Platinum card recently and got it approved within 15 days. I have been using it since a month but facing as issue and need suggestions. I DID NOT receive the statement on email neither do I receive any email after any transaction. I checked the profile and my email and phone number are up to date. I only receive transactional sms from PNB. Is the case same with other users also, need expert comments.

I recently upgraded my PNB rupay platinum cc to select . Till now I was not charged any annual fees on rupay platinum cc. I used the card offline ,online as well as UPI but it was always small transactions. Now I am waiting for my first PNB select cc statement to see if joining fees would be charged or not .

I applied for the PNB Platinum card recently and got it approved within 15 days. I have been using it since a month but facing as issue and need suggestions. I DID NOT receive the statement on email neither do I receive any email after any transaction. I checked the profile and my email and phone number are up to date. I only receive transactional sms from PNB. Is the case same with other users also, need expert comments.
This is true. When I got Rupay Select 1 year back, I was also confused why OTP or transaction emails not coming but someone here and customer care also told me on phone they don't send emails but only sms. Email statement comes to me after 7 days always. They even missed once statement so I emailed and they sent me statement pdf again.

I recently upgraded my PNB rupay platinum cc to select . Till now I was not charged any annual fees on rupay platinum cc. I used the card offline ,online as well as UPI but it was always small transactions. Now I am waiting for my first PNB select cc statement to see if joining fees would be charged or not .
my Rupay Select got joining fee charged on first statement date and came in the same statement.

Back