• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any credit cards without income proof & Physical verification

Which cards does not require any income proof & physical verification?
I had a bank account with kotak and I got a call that I was pre-approved for league platinum credit card, I got a limit of 33k I've been using it since, but it doesn't have any offers or anything worthy except reward points.
I was thinking of applying for new credit cards my cibil is 760 and I have a healthy credit profile and repayments on time. Last i had a offer of hdfc neu credit card for LTF but they rejected it because of physical verification.

Any suggestions with credit cards that doesn't require income proof & physical verification is appreciated.
Apply for Amex card which is first year free.. and also get 2000 reward points . You can get it without income proof and physical verification.
My amex RM helped so many people to get their card approved through backend team approval.

Last edited:
Please share what kind of business you're in?
Yes. That is correct. No hope then? Have kept around 30 lakhs with them for this purpose but it hasn't worked.

It's unfortunate, but at this time we are not able to process an AU Bank Credit Card for you.

This is because the information provided by you does not meet the eligibility criteria we use to review Credit Card Applications.

Our eligibility criteria:

1. Viability of proposed purposes of the credit facility.
2. Past borrowings of the applicant.
3. Prior experience of the applicant in respect of the proposed purposes.
4. Regulatory and statutory provisions governing AU Bank.

Being self-employed, I got all my CCs without income proof except PSUs BOB and PNB. But had to open savings account in some banks to be eligible. Only Axis Bank did home address verification. Got all of them in 24 months - from Jan 2022

All are LTF except SBI, Axis Ace and IDFC RuPay

ā€¢ SBI SimplyCLICK (1L) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C - this was my first ever CC and I had a credit score built because of Amazon Pay Later BNPL which is now closed
ā€¢ SBI SimplySAVE RuPay (1.2L) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification
ā€¢ ICICI Amazon Pay (2.5L) - applied, no income proof, no address verification, no savings A/C then
ā€¢ ICICI Platinum (2.5L) - applied, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ ICICI Coral RuPay (2.5L) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ HDFC Business MoneyBack (1.88L) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ HDFC Tata Neu Infinity RuPay (1.88L) - applied, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ OneCard Metal by South Indian Bank (1.4L) - applied, no income proof, no address verification, no savings A/C
ā€¢ RBL Bank SaveMax (1.73L) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification, no savings A/C
ā€¢ RBL Bank Duet (1.73L) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification, no savings A/C
ā€¢ Bank of Baroda Select (32.5K) - applied, did submit income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ Bank of Baroda Easy Virtual (32.5K) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ Punjab National Bank RuPay (50K) - applied, did submit income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ Yes Bank FinBooster (58K) - applied, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ Yes Bank Virtual RuPay (58K) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ Kotak Zen Signature (2.35L) - applied, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ Kotak UPI RuPay Virtual (2.35L) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ Kotak League Platinum RuPay (1.75L) - applied, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ Axis My Zone (56K) - applied, no income proof, Axis did address verification, no savings A/C
ā€¢ Axis Kwik/Kiwi Virtual (56K) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification, no savings A/C
ā€¢ Axis Ace (56K) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification, no savings A/C
ā€¢ IndusInd Legend (2.6L) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ IndusInd RuPay Platinum (40K) - pre-approved, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ IDFC First Classic (1L) - applied, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ IDFC First Virtual RuPay (1L) - applied, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C
ā€¢ SBM Bank Uni NX Wave (60K) - pre-approved due to Uni credit line card, no income proof, no address verification
ā€¢ Saraswat RuPay Platinum - applied, no income proof, no address verification but have savings A/C

Still in pursuit of these - SBI Cashback, SBI Pulse, HDFC Millennia, Federal, SC Plat. Rewards, Axis Airtel, Axis Flipkart, Axis Neo, PNB RuPay Select, BOB Snapdeal, AU

Last edited:
Impressive!

1. Where do you learn about the preapproved offers without prior relationships/saving accounts?
2. The cards that you are in pursuit of, have you applied for them and got rejected or have you not yet applied for them?
3. Did the CIBIL enquiries have any impact on the next applications? How many enquiries do you have in last two years?

That's making it difficult for RM, do await for pre-approved offer, in that case only that can help.
Though DMed a trick,you can use it.
Not RM. The branch manager is pushing for it. They actually forced the credit card department to add my name to their pre approved list and it took 2 months. However, my card was still declined!

Not RM. The branch manager is pushing for it. They actually forced the credit card department to add my name to their pre approved list and it took 2 months. However, my card was still declined!
This RM is not aware about the bank policy,strange.
Don't worry, will get it done.

They capture location details when you do the vkyc. I had got pre approved sms and applied while travelling within city either during the application it was not letting me proceed further as location was not as aadhar vkyc also would send request to location permission. So thatā€™s how they do the verification of the location area matches the aadhar.

With regards income if some bank had previously verified or uploaded your income value on CIBIL I guess they may not ask.
Yeah, during vKYC, Almost everyone does that. But if you are using Android, there is a trick to help with that as well. šŸ™ˆ

Also, my location was way different than adhaar as I recently shifted cities that time, but still they didn't ask any documentation.

Impressive!

1. Where do you learn about the preapproved offers without prior relationships/saving accounts?
2. The cards that you are in pursuit of, have you applied for them and got rejected or have you not yet applied for them?
3. Did the CIBIL enquiries have any impact on the next applications? How many enquiries do you have in last two years?
1. Banks send you messages via email, SMS and WhatsApp about pre-approved offers. Or it shows up in the app. Or the branch may give you a phone call. In IndusInd Legend's case which is currently my highest limit at 3L, they gave a call. In SBI SimplyCLICK's case (SBI SC was my first ever CC, that's how I got started), I got a call from the branch to visit the branch once and just do paperwork. It was instantly approved with 1L limit then, and immediately ICICI APay was approved same week when I applied online without docs just on CIBIL basis. In Axis's case where I don't have account, I received email about Axis Kiwi. In RBL's case, I just checked CIBIL score on BankBazaar and PaisaBazaar (two websites known for spam calls), and RBL forced the LTF cards on me :D In case of RuPay cards, this year banks are only too eager to give them to everyone

2. Yes, some of the cards I am in pursuit of have been declined - SBI Cashback, HDFC Millennia, any Federal, any StanC, Axis Flipkart, Axis Neo and any AU. But I was ill-prepared and not fully aware of some criteria when I applied for some of them so hope to get them one by one & in the future upgrade to premium cards. After all, mine are all basic cards. But there isn't a person in this forum who hasn't faced CC rejections :)

3. Some banks like Federal Bank or StanC are strict about other bank's CC enquiries, most others only care about their own bank's last enquiry. CIBIL does take a minor hit with a hard enquiry but as long as you pay on time, it recovers. You shouldn't be taking too many CCs all at once in the same month. If they come with spend-based welcome offers, how can you satisfy all of them in a month?

Last edited:
1. Banks send you messages via email, SMS and WhatsApp about pre-approved offers. Or it shows up in the app. Or the branch may give you a phone call. In IndusInd Legend's case which is currently my highest limit at 3L, they gave a call. In SBI SimplyCLICK's case (SBI SC was my first ever CC, that's how I got started), I got a call from the branch to visit the branch once and just do paperwork. It was instantly approved with 1L limit then, and immediately ICICI APay was approved same week when I applied online without docs just on CIBIL basis. In Axis's case where I don't have account, I received email about Axis Kiwi. In RBL's case, I just checked CIBIL score on BankBazaar and PaisaBazaar (two websites known for spam calls), and RBL forced the LTF cards on me :D In case of RuPay cards, this year banks are only too eager to give them to everyone

2. Yes, some of the cards I am in pursuit of have been declined - SBI Cashback, HDFC Millennia, any Federal, any StanC, Axis Flipkart, Axis Neo and any AU. But I was ill-prepared and not fully aware of some criteria when I applied for some of them so hope to get them one by one & in the future upgrade to premium cards. After all, mine are all basic cards. But there isn't a person in this forum who hasn't faced CC rejections :)

3. Some banks like Federal Bank or StanC are strict about other bank's CC enquiries, most others only care about their own bank's last enquiry. CIBIL does take a minor hit with a hard enquiry but as long as you pay on time, it recovers. You shouldn't be taking too many CCs all at once in the same month. If they come with spend-based welcome offers, how can you satisfy all of them in a month?
Thanks for sharing in great detail.

What are the most common ways/reasons you're getting rejected for SBI CB, Millennia, Flipkart etc? Surely you can use C2C for these cards

Thanks for sharing in great detail.

What are the most common ways/reasons you're getting rejected for SBI CB, Millennia, Flipkart etc? Surely you can use C2C for these cards
SBI CB they said "you are self-employed, working from home but don't have a business billboard at residence address." šŸ™„At the same time, they didn't have a problem convincing me to get SimplyCLICK. Now the application is stuck, even after months, they are not closing it but claiming it's closed. In Sprint, it says "we need additional documents and we'll contact you for those" but they never bother. Millennia was declined as an upgrade. I will soon close Business MoneyBack and apply C2C. AU has the same problem it gives to most self-employed applicants - denied for no reason ("internal policy"). Federal Bank, StanC and HSBC - all strict about other banks' credit enquiries as well as self-employed. And Axis is Axis - approval is random hit or miss.šŸ¤Ŗ

I have an Axis Priority Account where I keep around 5 lakhs parked but those rats still havenā€™t even given me the ā€˜pre-approvedā€™ Privilege Card.
Go to branch .
Accidentally Askin about cc show them bank balance šŸ¤£ their heart' will drop thinking how can i help him

But still they aren't of much use

This RM is not aware about the bank policy,strange.
Don't worry, will get it done.
@deep@vie ,
It would be great if you could help our mate @Lobogris
Thanks

Last edited:
Back