• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any credit cards without income proof & Physical verification

Which cards does not require any income proof & physical verification?
I had a bank account with kotak and I got a call that I was pre-approved for league platinum credit card, I got a limit of 33k I've been using it since, but it doesn't have any offers or anything worthy except reward points.
I was thinking of applying for new credit cards my cibil is 760 and I have a healthy credit profile and repayments on time. Last i had a offer of hdfc neu credit card for LTF but they rejected it because of physical verification.

Any suggestions with credit cards that doesn't require income proof & physical verification is appreciated.
I think you got the gist of which CC to go for. I will just add that don't go for too many basic entry level card for several reasons.
  1. Low Limit - Even if approved without proof and verif. limit will be low and you will have to sweat a lot to increase it.
  2. You may end with with cursed card (HDFC moneyback/freedom+) for starters.
  3. Too many fintech cards - not to good (IMHO). (They are easy to get and even easier devalued before you realize the potential)
  4. Hard to upgrade to premium cards directly.
You have whole life to chase CC go slow.

That's my two Cents Sorry "Rupees"

I was able to get One card was without Physical verification... Don't know now what they do.
They capture location details when you do the vkyc. I had got pre approved sms and applied while travelling within city either during the application it was not letting me proceed further as location was not as aadhar vkyc also would send request to location permission. So that’s how they do the verification of the location area matches the aadhar.

With regards income if some bank had previously verified or uploaded your income value on CIBIL I guess they may not ask.

Last edited:
Update: I have a bank account in Au finance Bank which I use regularly. Got a call today from my relationship manager that "AU LIT card is pre-approved for you and let me know if you want it"
She also said that no documents and other things are required
Should I take it?
Open AU0101 app & see in offers, if it's available there & see the limit as well.

They gave a pre approved Zenith + to my wife just a couple of months after she opened an account and it was clubbed with my Ivy account (their premier account). The branch manager even put her as "housewife " even though she has a very decent ITR and income. Still, they issued it instantly. In my case, the branch manager has been fighting with the credit card department, even going up all the way to their national head. Still, everytime they reject it. I have given up but the manager is still trying her best.
Are you self-employed & WFH?

Which cards does not require any income proof & physical verification?
I had a bank account with kotak and I got a call that I was pre-approved for league platinum credit card, I got a limit of 33k I've been using it since, but it doesn't have any offers or anything worthy except reward points.
I was thinking of applying for new credit cards my cibil is 760 and I have a healthy credit profile and repayments on time. Last i had a offer of hdfc neu credit card for LTF but they rejected it because of physical verification.

Any suggestions with credit cards that doesn't require income proof & physical verification is appreciated.
Download onescore app.
Soon they'll offer you a pre-approved onecard.

Are you self-employed & WFH?
Yes. That is correct. No hope then? Have kept around 30 lakhs with them for this purpose but it hasn't worked.

It's unfortunate, but at this time we are not able to process an AU Bank Credit Card for you.

This is because the information provided by you does not meet the eligibility criteria we use to review Credit Card Applications.

Our eligibility criteria:

1. Viability of proposed purposes of the credit facility.
2. Past borrowings of the applicant.
3. Prior experience of the applicant in respect of the proposed purposes.
4. Regulatory and statutory provisions governing AU Bank.

Back