• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Trick to make PAID CARD into LTF?

Threaten them saying I will close my card 🤣
i had tried that. they aggressively forced me to continue keeping a card, and offered me a downgraded and inexpensive card option, but NEVER offered me ltf even while negotiating, despite me telling them that i am closing because of high fees.

each call i made and waited in ivr to talk to a human, they just ignored my card closure request and 'informed' me that they are putting a downgrade request and disconnected the call.

I literally have no idea about it. Will ask him soon and check statements too. And will get back to you all with full details.
So he holds two credit cards of SBI. One is Gold variant other is some FBB variant. Both are lifetime free. No spend based nothing just unconditional LTF and were offered LTF. He only applies for credit cards which are Unconditional LTF even they provide benefits like Eterna, Infinia, Magnus etc. Just one rule i.e. Unconditional LTF.
He hasn't used these cards for like years but are still active. His CIBIL shows that these cards were reported in the year 2007!

So he holds two credit cards of SBI. One is Gold variant other is some FBB variant. Both are lifetime free. No spend based nothing just unconditional LTF and were offered LTF. He only applies for credit cards which are Unconditional LTF even they provide benefits like Eterna, Infinia, Magnus etc. Just one rule i.e. Unconditional LTF.
He hasn't used these cards for like years but are still active. His CIBIL shows that these cards were reported in the year 2007!
Then it might be possible that there was an offer at that time.
Otherwise, nowadays they just don't give or convert into LTF

Back