• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any wallet for free Credit card loading?

CoolGeek

TF Premier
I am looking for a wallet where we can load it for free & use the wallet UPI/Card number in online payments (this is post payzap 1.5% charges). I am NOT looking for taking it back to savings account.

looks like most of the wallets have stopped loading from credit card without any charge.
Previously Airtel used to allow loading money from credit card on Airtel FasTag, which eventually loads up in their wallet which could be used wherever airtel wallet was supported ... just checked, that option is gone as well (even with Tata neu rupay credit card :(

How does that work? whenever I try to scan UPI id using Apay app, it asks me to connect a bank account. Even though I have apay balance

Btw, my Apay is kyced
Click on payment methods in uber or Zomato then check for the option Amazon pay balance
Click on Amazon pay balance you will get an option to add money on clicking,it takes to amazon site to add money
Difference between uber and Zomato is in Zomato you can select the amount however in uber it's predetermined amount which should be selected

**You can only load maximum of 2000 per Amazon account

Click on payment methods in uber or Zomato then check for the option Amazon pay balance
Click on Amazon pay balance you will get an option to add money on clicking,it takes to amazon site to add money
Difference between uber and Zomato is in Zomato you can select the amount however in uber it's predetermined amount which should be selected

**You can only load maximum of 2000 per Amazon account
@drsel If we do this using MB then would we get usual ER ?

Back