• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added):

Payzapp has launched wallet upi services for iphone users. One person told he loaded Rs 1 lakh and successfully able to pay Rs 99950 to merchant qr code, you can use if you want free credit card to bank.

Monthly payzapp load limit is 2 lakh and i think ( not sure) daily wallet upi limit is Rs 1 lakh, first try with small amount.

Android/iphone user -

scan merchant UPI QR and enter amount

next screen click on drop down arrow and choose Payzapp wallet UPI.

Option lane ka trick, use latest version app or beta app -

Just open app and scan merchant qr and close try 2-3 times and reopen you will get Payzapp Wallet UPI option on drop down arrow.

Loot tips: Buy zingoy RuPay gift card using 5% SBI Cashback credit card.

2% extra charges and 3% effectively profit. Use Zingoy RuPay gift card on Payzapp Wallet load.

imagepicker061AD282-5DCF-444E-BC06-B879A0CC703C-91204-00000CFA039165AE.webp
imagepickerD730CA8E-FCF7-4373-BBC5-0D6D3BAE63FB-91204-00000CF9EF262DAB.webp

imagepicker97AE9838-03E5-46A6-B088-63F8090A7B7B-91204-00000CF9E05E9797.webp

Last edited:
abhi bhi platinum dc 1% to de raha hai..unipay mein
Bhai, Yeh question hai ya reply? I don't have Platinum but from comments it can be assumed it is still giving.

I have 4 Millennia DC and every month own + family CC bills are above 64K cumulatively. This month it is around 3.9L which includes intl flight(delhi to melbourne) tickets booked for October travel. :ROFLMAO: As pay dates are normally till 5th of next month so I pay 16K (per card)x4 current month and 16Kx4 for day 1, next month for same bill statement. Rest SBI DC. Have millennia DC for smartbuy extra 7.5% on vouchers and these cc bills. Rest no purpose.

Bhai, Yeh question hai ya reply? I don't have Platinum but from comments it can be assumed it is still giving.

I have 4 Millennia DC and every month own + family CC bills are above 64K cumulatively. This month it is around 3.9L which includes intl flight(delhi to melbourne) tickets booked for October travel. :ROFLMAO: As pay dates are normally till 5th of next month so I pay 16K (per card)x4 current month and 16Kx4 for day 1, next month for same bill statement. Rest SBI DC. Have millennia DC for smartbuy extra 7.5% on vouchers and these cc bills. Rest no purpose.
it was reply..not qstn vai..

sehi hai..millenia dc can be very attractive agar koi dimag se use karega to

Is it possible to create our own merchant QR Code and then do 2k transfers each time?
Will this money be treated and business income and further taxed?

I have no idea how people escape from IT after sending money to their own merchant QR Code
There is something called expenses on paper which is taken as deduction later. Remember, only salaried people pay their taxes honestly and that's because they can't escape with the expense section others businesses have. Others have political connection and they few amount to politicians as indirect way of tax paying and then evade taxes is big numbers. Businessman can buy an AC at home and then show it as business expense to avoid taxes. They buy car for their own personal purpose but show it as business requirement. List is endless. Below 20 Lakhs you don't even need to report and no GST applicable for sale of services below this. You don't even need a GST number. A business income can't be treated as somneone's personal income. India is a banana land with only personal taxpayers suffering.

In UK there is a saying, Taxes are for fools who live their lives by rule. I was also a Law/Rule follower until unless I went deep to understand how some people are actually fooling around others from thousand of years. The planet Earth is not someone's private property but 1% people have made it possible by telling others with mind manipulation. These one percent will keep on cheating while spending their time scrutinizing other so others can't cheat. It's like they steal things and then keep a gun so that others can't claim it back. Same is with Govt. There is no way Govt can be made accountable but they have the system to observe and track you.

Last edited:
There is something called expenses on paper which is taken as deduction later. Remember, only salaried people pay their taxes honestly and that's because they can't escape with the expense section others businesses have. Others have political connection and they few amount to politicians as indirect way of tax paying and then evade taxes is big numbers. Businessman can buy an AC at home and then show it as business expense to avoid taxes. They buy car for their own personal purpose but show it as business requirement. List is endless. Below 20 Lakhs you don't even need to report and no GST applicable for sale of services below this. You don't even need a GST number. A business income can't be treated as somneone's personal income. India is a banana land with only personal taxpayers suffering.

In UK there is a saying, Taxes are for fools who live their lives by rule. I was also a Law/Rule follower until unless I went deep to understand how some people are actually fooling around others from thousand of years. The planet Earth is not someone's private property but 1% people have made it possible by telling others with mind manipulation. These one percent will keep on cheating while spending their time scrutinizing other so others can't cheat. It's like they steal things and then keep a gun so that others can't claim it back. Same is with Govt. There is no way Govt can be made accountable but they have the system to observe and track you.
Bhai mast likhe ho.
Agreed 100%.
My heart cries when I realise that to buy a phone worth 50k, I have earn about 75k from salary then only net will be 50k.
On the other hand, a business or professional will just show it as business expenditure and even earn GST credit on it, and the phone will cost him about 30k only.

So the difference is 75k vs 30k.
kisi ko iska maths samajhna hai tau DM kar dena.

Bhai mast likhe ho.
Agreed 100%.
My heart cries when I realise that to buy a phone worth 50k, I have earn about 75k from salary then only net will be 50k.
On the other hand, a business or professional will just show it as business expenditure and even earn GST credit on it, and the phone will cost him about 30k only.

So the difference is 75k vs 30k.
kisi ko iska maths samajhna hai tau DM kar dena.

Both of u, is there any such expense/deduction loophole for ltcg/stcg sector people
Govt is like full risk is ours by putting capital in to market but once profit earned they f**k us by income tax

Back