• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone got ICICI VISA INFINITE wealth debit card?? or everyone's getting VISA PLATINUM card only with ICICI Wealth Management account

For Wealth management, they generally give MasterCard World. For Wealth Select, they'll issue Visa Infinite. Just call them on the dedicated wealth management customer care. They'll do it.

i had been calling since a long time and they gave me the same answer that it is for gpc clients. one day after i upgraded my account from wealth management to wealth select through my rm i called customer care andthey upgraded it
Glad to hear that!!

May I know on what basis your your account was upgraded to Wealth Select?

Or could you please elaborate a little.

Glad to hear that!!

May I know on what basis your your account was upgraded to Wealth Select?

Or could you please elaborate a little.
so i have a relationship with the bank from the past 20 years . i have a current home loan running with them of 50L and have had 2 home loans in the past with them .based on this i asked my rm she made me fill some forms and then they upgraded my account

so i have a relationship with the bank from the past 20 years . i have a current home loan running with them of 50L and have had 2 home loans in the past with them .based on this i asked my rm she made me fill some forms and then they upgraded my account
I think rather than getting your account upgraded , with this relation you could have asked RM for LTF Emeralde .

Having world MasterCard that came with the wealth management account. Asked the customer care to change it with visa infinite they denied and said it is for wealth select customers

I am trying for the same.
She has been stalling it for a few months now she has said that it is coming in a new variant then she will apply for the same as LTF.
Private metal ?
As far as I know , that card will be issued only to Private banking customers , and it’s not even sure that the card is going to launch in the coming quarters .

Emerald credit card coming in Metal? Is the fee same as emerald?
It’s just a speculation nothing is confirmed
I enquired the same from Icici product team , they said a new card will be launching in couple of months but didn’t mention whether it’s a private metal or not .
Got some info from ZH , that most probably private metal would be offered only to PBG customers .
But everything is just speculation

It’s just a speculation nothing is confirmed
I enquired the same from Icici product team , they said a new card will be launching in couple of months but didn’t mention whether it’s a private metal or not .
Got some info from ZH , that most probably private metal would be offered only to PBG customers .
But everything is just speculation
Even wealth management client cannot upgrade their emerald card to metal emerald? Why are they even launching that product then? It doesn’t make sense. Even for diamant card no one knows much abt that card. Even my RM doesn’t know if diamant card exist.

Even wealth management client cannot upgrade their emerald card to metal emerald? Why are they even launching that product then? It doesn’t make sense. Even for diamant card no one knows much abt that card. Even my RM doesn’t know if diamant card exist.
Wealth management is now a basic icici offering max it can help you get Sapphiro .
Diamant card do exists even now , but icici currently only offers that card to public figures like poilticians , film stars etc even PBG customers don’t get access to it nowadays . Earlier high TRV with icici used to help in getting Diamant , but not now .
Private metal if they launch will get placed between Emeralde and Diamant .
But as I said it’s all speciation, and it’s not even sure that the card will even launch .

Wealth management is now a basic icici offering max it can help you get Sapphiro .
Diamant card do exists even now , but icici currently only offers that card to public figures like poilticians , film stars etc even PBG customers don’t get access to it nowadays . Earlier high TRV with icici used to help in getting Diamant , but not now .
But as I said it’s all speciation, and it’s not even sure that the card will even launch .
Thanks for the info

my rm told me that damiant is done for family offices investment bankers uhnis and and trvs of 100crs +

Back