• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone got ICICI VISA INFINITE wealth debit card?? or everyone's getting VISA PLATINUM card only with ICICI Wealth Management account

so i have a relationship with the bank from the past 20 years . i have a current home loan running with them of 50L and have had 2 home loans in the past with them .based on this i asked my rm she made me fill some forms and then they upgraded my account
Did you get Hyatt dining membership with Wealth Select? and what other extra offerings they gave in Wealth Select?

where is this mentioned i can only see these benefits mentioned
They removed it now. It was there previously. I checked it last month only. Previously they used to issue FYF Emerald card to Wealth select customers but that is also removed from select first privileges now, it is only on TRV basis now.

Last edited:
I
They removed it now. It was there previously. I checked it last month only. Previously they used to issue FYF Emerald card to Wealth select customers but that is also removed from select first privileges now, it is only on TRV basis now.
I remember emralde benefits but my email told me that the policy got changed so she was facing issues in issuing a emralde credit card.

my rm told me that damiant is done for family offices investment bankers uhnis and and trvs of 100crs +
100 cr is not required . A public figure like politician , cricketer etc can easily get Diamant without any account requirement .
As it’s only offered to public figures now , initially back in 2008-2012 , it was offered to icici wealth account holders having very good NRV .

I

I remember emralde benefits but my email told me that the policy got changed so she was facing issues in issuing a emralde credit card.
There is no such change in Emeralde policy , it’s offered FYF via some negotiation easily , for LTF official criteria is straight forward
2 CR NRV
Or
5 cr Home loan
Or
35 lakhs auto loan
Or
20 lakhs per month salary

If a customer is meeting any of the above criteria , even if he applies emeralde online he will get it LTF

Un-offficially with a NRV of 40-50 lakhs , with some negotiation with ZH and BU head ( if one has good relation ) Emeralde can be issued LTF

@anirban.choudhury i have a home loan worth 20L at pnb. If I change it to ICICI, will my account become wealth management? The loan is almost finished 😞
Loan is not considered in TRV , so it won’t be converted to wealth .
But nowadays many are getting wealth management as NTB with even 0 IP .
If you are in tier 2/3 city , negotiate with your local BM tell him that you will gradually increase your fund and also open few of your family members account with them , they would mostly agree for 0 initial funding fresh wealth management account

Loan is not considered in TRV , so it won’t be converted to wealth .
But nowadays many are getting wealth management as NTB with even 0 IP .
If you are in tier 2/3 city , negotiate with your local BM tell him that you will gradually increase your fund and also open few of your family members account with them , they would mostly agree for 0 initial funding fresh wealth management account
What is NTB? I am in tier 1 city

@xywowowvw @anirban.choudhury - what is GPC?

I was finally able to get my ICICI account upgraded to Wealth Select. The Customer Care still says it is Wealth and not Wealth Select / GPC, but yesterday got the Visa Infinite Debit Card.

PS: The account was always to be Wealth Select, was NTB with IP of 5L (Mar offer) but agent goofed up initially

G

I was finally able to get my ICICI account upgraded to Wealth Select. The Customer Care still says it is Wealth and not Wealth Select / GPC, but yesterday got the Visa Infinite Debit Card.

PS: The account was always to be Wealth Select, was NTB with IP of 5L (Mar offer) but agent goofed up initially
GPC is global private client

If you have been given Visa Infinite debit card, then your account is Wealth Select. Try calling again to customer care and confirm from them. Or You can also issue new cheque book. If wealth select will be printed on first page, then your account is wealth select, if only wealth management is written on cheque book, then it is wealth management account.

Last edited:
what are the disadvantages of closing current ICICI account and opening one again?

1. Changing of account in SI mandates
2. No longer an old customer but a new one
3. Change in user id
4. Mess of old statements

Anyone would like to add on?

Back