• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Are these Axis Pre-approved cards?

gg123

TF Premier
Hi Folks,

when i try to apply new credit cards in axis mobile i use to be redirected to this regular axis credit card application portal that says
"We'll need a bit more information to get you started"

But today i got this page. please refer the attachment

i got options to apply for
  • select card
  • privilege card
  • aura card
  • flipkart card
  • ace card
  • neo card
  • indian oil card
  • my zone card
But none of these show limit, that's why i am little hesitant to apply cause have 4 hard pulls over last 90 days 3 from axis all 3 rejected credit cards. and i don't have much of a credit history(i took my first credit card like 10 days ago from ICICI)
Can some one help me out here ? i want to apply for that ace card

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-17 at 23.45.19.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-17 at 23.45.19.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 117
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-17 at 23.45.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-17 at 23.45.20.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 113
These aren't pre-approved card offers. Just normal cards based on your credit profile.
Like i mentioned i don't have a credit score. if i apply for ace card chances are it's gonna get rejected if this is not a pre-approved offer. will this page be available till i build my credit score ?

Like i mentioned i don't have a credit score. if i apply for ace card chances are it's gonna get rejected if this is not a pre-approved offer
Yeah there are high chances of rejection as these offers are based upon your info. Axis bank does credit check after applying for a card. After checking it'll get rejected most probably.

Hi Folks,

when i try to apply new credit cards in axis mobile i use to be redirected to this regular axis credit card application portal that says

• select card
  • privilege card
  • aura card
  • flipkart card
  • ace card
  • neo card
  • indian oil card
  • my zone card
But none of these show limit, that's why i am little hesitant to apply cause have 4 hard pulls over last 90 days 3 from axis all 3 rejected credit cards. and i don't have much of a credit history(i took my first credit card like 10 days ago from ICICI)
i saw a similar thing yesterday night. have applied for ace card. will update here if it gets approved or declined then you can act accordingly

Bro dont apply at all, in fact let icici card reflect on yr cibil atleat 3 times, keep in mind the utilization ration, after 4 months apply fr another. Don't get carried away wit 31 st march offers, yr enquiry wil b there on cibil fr coming few years wch u ll regret.. Chil , mean while wch ever bank savings u hold, do internet banking, use debit card n keep good funds n avoid upi.. U ll get pre approved al by itself in 90 to 100 days ( based on approximate)

Let the first card start showing in cibil report then apply...
we'll it happened. i applied for the ace card and it's an instant rejection. not even a hard pull on my credit report. there is not even a millisecond of loading screen as soon as i clicked review details it immediately jumped to this rejection screen shown below. (my intention was not apply for the card. i just wanted to go to the last page and usually an executive calls you about incomplete application )

I think i have a theory why, while in the 3rd step it asked me to opt in for auto pay CC bill on due date. i chose i will not opt in for that option
and i work for a startup. though they pay good. ICICI won't even generate offers for me even with salary account in iMobile pay app when i mention my company but if had mentioned a well known company like TCS it immediately offers credit cards

now there is another question i have. how long do you think i'll have this 'we're sorry' screen 1 month 2 months. will it go away and will i get those exclusive credit cards option ?

I maintain 1.2L in my bank account. is that why i got offered semi-premium cards like select and etc..?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-18 at 18.10.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-18 at 18.10.10.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 37
we'll it happened. i applied for the ace card and it's an instant rejection. not even a hard pull on my credit report. there is not even a millisecond of loading screen as soon as i clicked review details it immediately jumped to this rejection screen shown below. (my intention was not apply for the card. i just wanted to go to the last page and usually an executive calls you about incomplete application )

I think i have a theory why, while in the 3rd step it asked me to opt in for auto pay CC bill on due date. i chose i will not opt in for that option
and i work for a startup. though they pay good. ICICI won't even generate offers for me even with salary account in iMobile pay app when i mention my company but if had mentioned a well known company like TCS it immediately offers credit cards

now there is another question i have. how long do you think i'll have this 'we're sorry' screen 1 month 2 months. will it go away and will i get those exclusive credit cards option ?

I maintain 1.2L in my bank account. is that why i got offered semi-premium cards like select and etc..?
We told you Axis Bank don't entertain freshers application. You can go with HDFC or ICICI entry level card just to generate your credit score.

ICICI provide platinum card easily with salary slips.

HDFC gives pre-approved card offers within 3 months when you maintain around 50k in their account.

Otherwise get the IDFC WoW secured card. You have to wait for 6 months to generate good credit history before applying for Axis bank CC.

Hi Folks,

• select card
  • privilege card
  • aura card
  • flipkart card
  • ace card
  • neo card
  • indian oil card
  • my zone card
it just ads placement it mean nothing until the application is processed. in your case don't apply wait for 6/12 months

We told you Axis Bank don't entertain freshers application. You can go with HDFC or ICICI entry level card just to generate your credit score.

ICICI provide platinum card easily with salary slips.

HDFC gives pre-approved card offers within 3 months when you maintain around 50k in their account.

Otherwise get the IDFC WoW secured card. You have to wait for 6 months to generate good credit history before applying for Axis bank CC.
My intention was not to apply but any way it happened
i learned it the hard way. i'll never apply for a axis credit card unless and until it's pre-approved. I do have an platinum chip card from ICICI based on salary account.

just a silly question how bad are 4 hard pulls over last 90 days for credit score for a fresher. ICICI gave me 70k limit and my utilisation will be around 5k - 6k
how many months will it take to get to 700 atleast. i'll pay on time and in full

My intention was not to apply but any way it happened
i learned it the hard way. i'll never apply for a axis credit card unless and until it's pre-approved. I do have an platinum chip card from ICICI based on salary account.

just a silly question how bad are 4 hard pulls over last 90 days for credit score for a fresher. ICICI gave me 70k limit and my utilisation will be around 5k - 6k
how many months will it take to get to 700 atleast. i'll pay on time and in full
Your ICICI Card starts showing after 3 months in CIBIL.

No problem in 4 enquiries within 90 days. Its the least considered parameter for creditworthiness.

Keep utilisation below 20%. I think the credit score will already be above 700 and below 750 when 1st card shows up in report. You just have to be consistent till 3-6 months to take it above 750 and be able to get good cards after that.

Axis either give u card very easily... Or will reject 3-4 times.... As first card... Try to get icici platinum... As u have salary account... I too have icici salary account.... They never gave any pre approved.... Then with here and there I got platinum ltf... Now got apay card too... Sencod best option is hdfc... But dint take hdfc as ur first card as they don't report limit on cibil....u can aslo get bank of baroda card easily... Ltf offer going till 31 st march..... I got bib card as my 1st unsecured card easily... And within 11 months .... I have 6 unsecured cards...and 7th is pre approved But I am waiting for ltf offer for it as all 6 of my cards are ltf...

How many credit card options were there for you ?

and if you can disclose how much MAB do you maintain in your account ?
i saw multiple cards like ace, Flipkart, privilege, select and few more of those LFT ones.

i have a prime savings acc (mab 25k) but i usually keep somewhere btw 10-15k only in my account Since my account is linked in my our family banking ID I don't have to head to maintain any balance at all

UPDATE TO MY PREVIOUS THREAD: CIBIL enquiry was done in response to my application

Back