• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Somebody confirm it.
That means you don't have any offer available in the Airtel Thanks account.
Yes there is possibility that your cc application might get rejected if applied within 90 days of previous cc application.

But Airtel Thanks app operates separately, if there will be offer and if you click apply now they will let you enter PAN NO and other details, if not no offer for you.
Try doing from some other mobile number

shubhra

TF Buzz
That means you don't have any offer available in the Airtel Thanks account.
Yes there is possibility that your cc application might get rejected if applied within 90 days of previous cc application.

But Airtel Thanks app operates separately, if there will be offer and if you click apply now they will let you enter PAN NO and other details, if not no offer for you.
Try doing from some other mobile number
I enter all the details and after submitting the application it shows thanks for your interest.

masumshah59

TF Select
Hi
Can someone experiend please confirm...
Here for monthly limit of 300 in each category, is it calender month like 1st-30th April or bill cycle month like 15th March - 15th April ?

masumshah59

TF Select
MASTERCARD save nahi ho raha swiggy pe.
No other option.
If merchant name is "SWIGGY", then 10%.
If Swiggy Money, then 0%
Alag hi chal raha hai Swiggy ka!
Thanks bro, for letting me know. Abb try nai karunga!
Merchant name is good idea. If i get Swiggy written on Payment page, I will proceed else I will cancel.
I will add 3000-3500, it should be enough for my monthly spends.!

Thanks bro

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Alag hi chal raha hai Swiggy ka!
Thanks bro, for letting me know. Abb try nai karunga!
Merchant name is good idea. If i get Swiggy written on Payment page, I will proceed else I will cancel.
I will add 3000-3500, it should be enough for my monthly spends.!

Thanks bro
By the way, Swiggy Money market me 15-20% discount k saath available rhta h. Kabhi kabhi. Search krte rhna bro.
Jaise abhi Snapdeal wali loot aayi thi