• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

Seriously Mastercard varient kahi par v save nahi hota. Tried in 5-6 apps/websites so far. Tired of entering the card details every time.

Anyone recently tried adding to Swiggy Money gives 10% Cashback?

Swiggy is not saving my card. Har baar card details enter karna pad raha hai 😢
Forget about Swiggy and other app not saving.

First of all, we can't even save in their own Airtel APP which has co-branded with AXIS :rolleyes: :sneaky:

🤣

Does anyone here getting Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card offer while doing recharge or bill payment.
Earlier I used to get the offer coupon for 10% or 25% but not getting this now.
Will this cause any cashback related issue.
If yes where to raise dispute to airtel customer care or axis customer care

Attachments

• IMG_20230501_225907.jpg
    IMG_20230501_225907.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 31
Does anyone here getting Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card offer while doing recharge or bill payment.
Earlier I used to get the offer coupon for 10% or 25% but not getting this now.
Will this cause any cashback related issue.
If yes where to raise dispute to airtel customer care or axis customer care
As suggested by many and personally verified too, it is not necessary to select the coupon. It's detected through the merchant's name

@pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a @VISHESH_BANSAL ...My Airtel Broadband bill is due.... Please share correct payment/recharge process in Airtel thanx app to avail 25% Cashback.I am not seeing any 25% green colour discount offer while doing recharge.Last month 25% or 10% discount coupons available for Airtel prepaid recharge & Electricity bill but this time I can't see any 25% cashback offer for my Airtel Broadband/wifi recharge.

@pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a @VISHESH_BANSAL ...My Airtel Broadband bill is due.... Please share correct payment/recharge process in Airtel thanx app to avail 25% Cashback.I am not seeing any 25% green colour discount offer while doing recharge.Last month 25% or 10% discount coupons available for Airtel prepaid recharge & Electricity bill but this time I can't see any 25% cashback offer for my Airtel Broadband/wifi recharge.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Use your card directly, for the respective bill Payment on Airtel Thanks App

I never apply that 25% or 10% coupon bro.
Cashback tracking is flawless now.

Yours is VISA / MC ?

Just see on OTP Page, it should either be "Airtel" or "AIRTEL".

I never apply that 25% or 10% coupon bro.
Cashback tracking is flawless now.

Yours is VISA / MC ?

Just see on OTP Page, it should either be "Airtel" or "AIRTEL".
means I just have to click Upgrade Plan or renew option of wifi number which is already linked with my Airtel thanks number and enter Card details after that? I have Master Card

Unable to complete transaction with Airtel credit card, tried in Tata neu and Amazon app.

Is anyone facing the same issue?

Attachments

• IMG_20230502_221711.jpg
    IMG_20230502_221711.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20230502_221657.jpg
    IMG_20230502_221657.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 28
Unable to complete transaction with Airtel credit card, tried in Tata neu and Amazon app.

Is anyone facing the same issue?
I had the same issue for many days from first transaction, after a long fight with CC, they finally resolved by saying my email id is not updated to the permanent address part. Ridiculous reasons.. but it was working after they updated.

Back