• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

Can anyone here please help me with the process to raise complaint against axis Bank for cashback blunder. I have called toll free and they are straight up denying raising a complaint for miscalculation.

1) Ordering products via bigbasket on tata neu, doesn't gives CB anymore..
Bigbasket, Pune IND ata hai iss method se karenge toh and airtel doesn't give CB on it.

2) Book on tata neu, pay on bigbasket..iss method se bhi nhi milta hai...

Only gift card purchase, wallet re-load & order on tata neu will work.

WWWBIGBASKET, PAYU*BIGBASKET, bigbasket Bangalore...abtak mujhe inn merchants pe hi CB mila h so far..

Last edited:
Bigbasket se wallet load ker ke return kerwa lene pe bhi. 10% mil jata hai. :ROFLMAO:
Ye sab band hona chaheia. proper cashback kafi hai. 😁
jor-jor-se-bolke-sabko-scheme-bata-de.jpg

Back