• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

i applied for axis airtel on 11th oct 1AM … got conditionally approved , did vkyc at 7AM the same day and kyc updated at 11AM same day
applied from my secondary number (no cc from this number) ..
i have a primary number (everything linked) even my kwik cc

but when i track this application on axis site by pan number and mob no.
i cant find any Application from my secondary mob no.
but i can from my primary no.

1. can anyone explain whats this ?
2. how much days to wait for the decision ?(got a mail on 11th oct 11AM .. Thank you for applying for Axis Bank Credit Card, the final decision will be communicated within 72 hours)
can anyone answer … question 1 ?

i applied for axis airtel on 11th oct 1AM … got conditionally approved , did vkyc at 7AM the same day and kyc updated at 11AM same day
applied from my secondary number (no cc from this number) ..
i have a primary number (everything linked) even my kwik cc

but when i track this application on axis site by pan number and mob no.
i cant find any Application from my secondary mob no.
but i can from my primary no.

1. can anyone explain whats this ?
2. how much days to wait for the decision ?(got a mail on 11th oct 11AM .. Thank you for applying for Axis Bank Credit Card, the final decision will be communicated within 72 hours)
have you got the card

Does anyone know if payments made on airtel.in website for airtel postpaid/broadband would give the 25% cashback?
I took an extra connection and paid 4000 through the Airtel website and got 300 cashback for it. I am sure it was under 25% because I also got another 300 for utility payments same month. But it was 2 months ago, so not sure if it is still the same.

Today, when I am trying to pay utility bill (electricity / Pipe gas) payment through airtel thanks app 10% coupon is not appearing. I haven't utilized max cashback limit, Last Month I did payment of 745 and my billing date is 12th.

Can someone please suggest solution of this problem

Back