• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas 5X points for flight booking

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do I get 5X RP on axis atlas in flight booking any website or we need to book through axis only portal (like smartbuy of HDFC)
please clarify
Same with hotel...if I staying suppose Novotel and Pay the bill with atlas, will I get 5X? or I need to book the hotel through portal?

Do I get 5X RP on axis atlas in flight booking any website or we need to book through axis only portal (like smartbuy of HDFC)
please clarify
Same with hotel...if I staying suppose Novotel and Pay the bill with atlas, will I get 5X? or I need to book the hotel through portal?
Any airline website and pay at hotel offline. Online also will get if they are tagging hotel or Lodgings mcc and not if travel agent mcc

This is something I did not know.
Assume I book a Novotel on Accor website. Go there enjoy the stay & clear the FnB + Stay bill during checkout - using my Atlas card at the counter - are you saying I will get 5x reward points for stay & fnb combined?

Ideally, you must book either directly from the airline's website or from Axis travel edge platform to get the points. However, there are instances when people also got points from OTA, but I feel that is mostly a glitch or miss-match in the MCC codes.

This is something I did not know.
Assume I book a Novotel on Accor website. Go there enjoy the stay & clear the FnB + Stay bill during checkout - using my Atlas card at the counter - are you saying I will get 5x reward points for stay & fnb combined?
Yes ..I have tried atlas in novotel, Sofitel, grand Mercure..got 5x for all these hotels. I will try Ibis this month and let you know..I even got 5x points for few small local hotels as well..but success rate would be only 20%

Is this 5X or 5 miles/100?
5X means 5 times of regular reward rate like it happens in gyftr/traveledge/smartbuy for magnus, infinia etc. For atlas, 5X would mean 10miles/Rs 100.

Back