• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Axis Atlas C2C - what is the minimum limit required

tn_72

TF Select
I have two Axis credit cards: Axis Ace (2 years old) and Axis privilege (6 months) old with a shared credit limit of 2.15 lakhs. I am planning to apply for Atlas credit card as my third Axis credit card via C2C. I am not keen on applying for Magnus as Atlas would suit my spending pattern. I have read in this forum that minimum credit limit for Magnus C2C is 4 lakhs. Right now, i have 3.8 lakhs limit in Apay ICICI credit card which is 7 months old. Would this suffice for Atlas C2C?

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
5 lakhs credit limit of another bank or ITR 9 lakhs per annum if salaried or 12 lacs per annum if self employed
I was able to apply C2C for Atlas, awaiting for decision now.

Do you know what the minimum CL they give for Atlas? My Airtel card has 2.1L, do they match to old card limit or give new limit via C2C?

drsel

TF Legend
Different reward structure cards. So Flipkart axis won't be closed.
Flipkart will not get closed if Privilege is the third card.
If Privilege is the 4th Axis credit card, then Flipkart should get deactivated after 45 days, because officially they don't allow you have more than three cards

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Flipkart will not get closed if Privilege is the third card.
If Privilege is the 4th Axis credit card, then Flipkart should get deactivated after 45 days, because officially they don't allow you have more than three cards
They don't allow you to upgrade like that nowadays. You have to close one card and apply.

Prime Carlsen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They don't allow you to upgrade like that nowadays. You have to close one card and apply.

I called to upgrade flipkart card (my only axis cc) to anything else. They offered me privilege which I accepted and both are active right now.

So it is working as of few days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: CMG