• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Axis Atlas C2C - what is the minimum limit required

tn_72

TF Select
I have two Axis credit cards: Axis Ace (2 years old) and Axis privilege (6 months) old with a shared credit limit of 2.15 lakhs. I am planning to apply for Atlas credit card as my third Axis credit card via C2C. I am not keen on applying for Magnus as Atlas would suit my spending pattern. I have read in this forum that minimum credit limit for Magnus C2C is 4 lakhs. Right now, i have 3.8 lakhs limit in Apay ICICI credit card which is 7 months old. Would this suffice for Atlas C2C?

drsel

TF Legend
Magnus, Samsung infinite and rewards, all earn eDGE points.
Therefore, they are have same reward category. But different reward structure.

Different Reward category are as follows-
Cashback (Cards which give Cashback on every spent as reward) - Flipkart, freecharge, Airtel, Ace, etc
Edge points (Cards which give egde points on every spent as reward) - Rewards, magnus, samsung infinite, select, my zone, indian oil, etc
Edge miles points - Atlas Card
Miles and more points - Miles and more Card
Club Vistara points - Club Vistara Cards

I hope this helps you understand different reward categories in axis bank
I modified my statement above.

the customer care doesn't seem to understand that Atlas giving edge miles is different from the rest

tn_72

TF Select
@CMG @anirban.choudhury I could see my new Atlas credit card in net banking. But it shows the credit limit same as the other existing Axis credit cards i have (i guess it would be shared limit?). But below the tab, there is a clickable link that says "Increase your credit limit". When i click it shows the same option when you click unbox. The same option was available when i got upgraded to Privilege earlier his year. But after unboxing my privilege card, i can still see the option in netbanking but when i click it, it just takes to the credit card summary page. Also, after unboxing my Privilege credit card, i could not find any Credit LE in offers section. But still it was showing "Increase your Credit Limit" under the privilege credit card tab. Is it usual that users see this " "Increase your Credit Limit" when they upgrade their credit card? Also while upgrading Axis credit, is there a chance that they provide credit limit enhancement or do they only provide the old credit limit

drsel

TF Legend
@CMG @anirban.choudhury I could see my new Atlas credit card in net banking. But it shows the credit limit same as the other existing Axis credit cards i have (i guess it would be shared limit?). But below the tab, there is a clickable link that says "Increase your credit limit". When i click it shows the same option when you click unbox. The same option was available when i got upgraded to Privilege earlier his year. But after unboxing my privilege card, i can still see the option in netbanking but when i click it, it just takes to the credit card summary page. Also, after unboxing my Privilege credit card, i could not find any Credit LE in offers section. But still it was showing "Increase your Credit Limit" under the privilege credit card tab. Is it usual that users see this " "Increase your Credit Limit" when they upgrade their credit card? Also while upgrading Axis credit, is there a chance that they provide credit limit enhancement or do they only provide the old credit limit
All your Axis cards will share the same limit.
Limit increase is usually after 1 year you need to phone customer care to confirm it

Last edited:

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Limit will be shared. Only c2c applications gets you increased limit. You can submit salary docs to increase limit after 6 months for the new card.

drsel

TF Legend
@CMG @anirban.choudhury
@Subhankar

Already having 3 cards, I applied for a 4th Axis card on 22 Sep.
Axis offered me a choice of 13 cards including a 2nd Magnus ( I already have Magnus), Atlas, Vistara Infinite, 2 other Vistara, Spicejet Black, etc

I chose Atlas, but due to some technical error I got a Spicejet Black card allotted as per SMS received.
I immediately phoned customer care and emailed credit card team many times, but they all said that they could not change or modify my application.

Just tonight I can see it in my mobile app as my 4th card.

So should I
1) cancel it right now (no 2360 fees) and then re-apply for Atlas, filling out all details again?
But I don't think the system will allow me to apply for another card, because I just got my 4th card allotted.

2) Wait for courier delivery then phone Burgundy customer care to upgrade to Atlas?
I called Burgundy customer care just now, but they could not upgrade it today.
They said after delivery they may be able to upgrade, once the courier marks it delivered.

3) Activate Spicejet, get charged 2360 joining fees, spend a small amount 2 times to get a 4000 Spicejet voucher after 30 days (validity 1 year for 1 domestic flight, 4000 only covers base fare )?
Cancel it after getting the 4000 voucher, then apply for Atlas?
But I am not sure if the system will allow me to apply again online .

Last edited:

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
@CMG @anirban.choudhury
@Subhankar

I had applied for Atlas on 22 Sep, but due to some technical error I got a Spicejet Black card allotted.

So should I
1) cancel it right now (no 2360 fees) and then re-apply for Atlas, filling out all details again?
But I don't think the system will allow me to apply for another card, because I just got my 4th card allotted.

2) Wait for courier delivery then phone Burgundy customer care to upgrade to Atlas?
They said after delivery they may be able to upgrade, once the courier marks it delivered.

3) Activate Spicejet, get charged 2360 joining fees, spend a small amount 2 times to get a 4000 Spicejet voucher for 1 domestic flight after 30 days (validity 1 year, 4000 only covers base fare )?
Go with 3rd option
Because your 4th card is already generated and now getting atlas before 45 days is hard.
You can use the 4000 voucher within 1 year.
Also, if you are getting voucher before the bill Generation or before getting fees applied. Then immediately cancel after getting the voucher.
Chances are you will get voucher before paying fees.
You will be beneficial then after 45 days try for atlas.
Everything depends on axis banks system.
Good luck. 😁

drsel

TF Legend
Go with 3rd option
Because your 4th card is already generated and now getting atlas before 45 days is hard.
You can use the 4000 voucher within 1 year.
Also, if you are getting voucher before the bill Generation or before getting fees applied. Then immediately cancel after getting the voucher.
Chances are you will get voucher before paying fees.
You will be beneficial then after 45 days try for atlas.
Everything depends on axis banks system.
Good luck. 😁
If the 4000 flight voucher comes before the 2360 fees, and I immediately close the card, they may void the voucher

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If the 4000 flight voucher comes before the 2360 fees, and I immediately close the card, they may void the voucher
They can't cancel or void the voucher once generated. Bank has a tie-up with third party company to purchase vouchers in bulk. They don't generate voucher themselves.

Last edited:

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@CMG @anirban.choudhury
@Subhankar

Axis offered me a choice of 13 cards including a 2nd Magnus ( I already have Magnus), Atlas, Vistara Infinite, 2 other Vistara, Spicejet Black, etc

I chose Atlas, but due to some technical error I got a Spicejet Black card allotted as per SMS received.
I immediately phoned customer care and emailed credit card team many times, but they all said that they could not change or modify my application.

So should I

3) Activate Spicejet, get charged 2360 joining fees, spend a small amount 2 times to get a 4000 Spicejet voucher after 30 days (validity 1 year for 1 domestic flight, 4000 only covers base fare )?
Kindly update us which one option you went with ?
You got ur Atlas ?

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@CMG @anirban.choudhury
@Subhankar

So should I

Where did you apply C2C? Can you please DM agent contact details.

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@CMG @anirban.choudhury
@Subhankar

So should I

Hi, I encountered a similar situation where I held three Axis cards (Magnus, Vistara, and Flipkart) and applied for a fourth one, Atlas. However, it was rejected on the grounds that one cannot possess more than three cards. Subsequently, I requested the cancellation of the Flipkart card and sought approval for the Atlas card. The customer service executive promptly processed this request over a phone call in just five minutes, and the Atlas card was received within a couple of days. This process is referred to as a card upgrade, and no additional application was required. Hope this helps!!

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't ask them for any upgrade offer
Just tell them, you want to upgrade your privilege card to atlas as it is more rewarding and you are ok to pay the joining fees as well
They would just take consent for upgrade over OTP and card would be generated on call.
No need to apply separately as that would incur cibil hit and all .

If one CS denies try 2-3 time , one of them would surely help
Hey,
I got Airtel Axis over a month ago, if I want to also get Atlas, will this method work? Currently there is no offer on Axis app, it says "Looks like you already have an Axis card..." or do I need to wait 90 days for it?

I called the CS, he said there is no offer for me right now.

I've also got a Liberty savings account opened a few days back.

drsel

TF Legend
Hey,
I got Airtel Axis over a month ago, if I want to also get Atlas, will this method work? Currently there is no offer on Axis app, it says "Looks like you already have an Axis card..." or do I need to wait 90 days for it?
I called the CS, he said there is no offer for me right now.
I've also got a Liberty savings account opened a few days back.
You can apply 90 days after getting your Airtel card or you can apply offline right now

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can apply 90 days after getting your Airtel card or you can apply offline right now
I spoke to the executive in a nearby Axis branch, he states that C2C Atlas requires 5L CL of other bank, is this true? I read its 4L here on forums.

Anyone could DM Axis agent contact details please?

drsel

TF Legend
I spoke to the executive in a nearby Axis branch, he states that C2C Atlas requires 5L CL of other bank, is this true? I read its 4L here on forums.

Anyone could DM Axis agent contact details please?
5 lakhs credit limit of another bank or ITR 9 lakhs per annum if salaried or 12 lacs per annum if self employed