• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Axis Atlas C2C - what is the minimum limit required

tn_72

TF Select
I have two Axis credit cards: Axis Ace (2 years old) and Axis privilege (6 months) old with a shared credit limit of 2.15 lakhs. I am planning to apply for Atlas credit card as my third Axis credit card via C2C. I am not keen on applying for Magnus as Atlas would suit my spending pattern. I have read in this forum that minimum credit limit for Magnus C2C is 4 lakhs. Right now, i have 3.8 lakhs limit in Apay ICICI credit card which is 7 months old. Would this suffice for Atlas C2C?

edm

TF Buzz
I have two Axis credit cards: Axis Ace (2 years old) and Axis privilege (6 months) old with a shared credit limit of 2.15 lakhs. I am planning to apply for Atlas credit card as my third Axis credit card via C2C. I am not keen on applying for Magnus as Atlas would suit my spending pattern. I have read in this forum that minimum credit limit for Magnus C2C is 4 lakhs. Right now, i have 3.8 lakhs limit in Apay ICICI credit card which is 7 months old. Would this suffice for Atlas C2C?
4 lakh one year old card

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Call/chat with customer care and tell them to upgrade privilege to atlas. Privilege won't get closed due to different reward structure(confirm with them anyways).

If this doesn't work, let us know.

tn_72

TF Select
Call/chat with customer care and tell them to upgrade privilege to atlas. Privilege won't get closed due to different reward structure(confirm with them anyways).

If this doesn't work, let us know.
@CMG Thanks. I tired contacting customer care last week. They said upgrade is not available now. But they said they can take upgradation request. Would there be a CIBIL hit in case of placing a upgradation request?

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
@CMG Thanks. I tired contacting customer care last week. They said upgrade is not available now. But they said they can take upgradation request. Would there be a CIBIL hit in case of placing a upgradation request?
No cibil hit for upgradation.

But there is a cibil hit for manual credit limit enhancement.

Mr. Aman

TF Select
if u have 2 lakh limit in axis bank credit card so u can call CC and tell them to upgrade

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I applied Atlas through Axis Agent Vimal here on technofino. My credit card had a 5+limit and good credit yet for some reason the application was denied. I attempted getting in touch with Vimal after the initial decline but he ghosted me without even sharing a reason

Sometimes its better to apply via third party affiliates rather than these so called agents for better success ratio

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I applied Atlas through Axis Agent Vimal here on technofino. My credit card had a 5+limit and good credit yet for some reason the application was denied. I attempted getting in touch with Vimal after the initial decline but he ghosted me without even sharing a reason

Sometimes its better to apply via third party affiliates rather than these so called agents for better success ratio
Try with the Axis airport Kiosks. Higher approval rates.

tn_72

TF Select

@Dr. Drake thanks for the info. Would you mind sharing some details which might be helpful to me. Whether did you had any Axis bank credit card at the time of Atlas credit card application? If so what Axis bank card? And did you had a savings bank account with Axis at the time of your credit card application? Whether your CIBIL score was greater than 775 at the time of applying. How old was the credit card you used for the C2C application?

Sorry for asking too many questions. Few of my friends took the upgrade route for Atlas and were successful with only 2.5 lakhs credit limit in existing Axis bank credit card. While my other friends applied for C2C, some got approved with Apay card with less than 4 lakh limit, while other got rejected with HDFC regalia with limit greater than 5 lakhs. So i just wanted to see if there is any pattern or is it a hit or miss (usually the case with Axis). I am more inclined to go with upgradation route but the only tempting thing to go with C2C is to get an increase in credit limit.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Just call axis customer care and ask them to upgrade any one of your card preferably Privilege

Both the cards would remain active and limit would be shared
Card would be generated instantly

tn_72

TF Select
Try with the Axis airport Kiosks. Higher approval rates.
Whether Axis airport kiosks are available in all airports? I saw Axis kiosks in Pune and Mumbai. But i could not find one in Chennai and Trivandrum which i use frequently. Do you know if Axis kiosks are available in either Chennai or TVM airport?

tn_72

TF Select
Just call axis customer care and ask them to upgrade any one of your card preferably Privilege

Both the cards would remain active and limit would be shared
Card would be generated instantly
I called Axis customer care last week, they said upgrade offer is not available, but they said they can take and place a request for upgrade. So got confused if upgrade request would be successful or to go with C2C :)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I called Axis customer care last week, they said upgrade offer is not available, but they said they can take and place a request for upgrade. So got confused if upgrade request would be successful or to go with C2C :)
Don't ask them for any upgrade offer
Just tell them, you want to upgrade your privilege card to atlas as it is more rewarding and you are ok to pay the joining fees as well
They would just take consent for upgrade over OTP and card would be generated on call.
No need to apply separately as that would incur cibil hit and all .

If one CS denies try 2-3 time , one of them would surely help

tn_72

TF Select
Just tell them, you want to upgrade your privilege card to atlas as it is more rewarding and you are ok to pay the joining fees as well
They would just take consent for upgrade over OTP and card would be generated on call.

Thanks for your advice. Will try to upgrade tomorrow :)

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge

This is the easiest method but keep in mind after 45 days of upgradation your privilege card will be deactivated.

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
I have axis Ace with 125k limit, but when I call CC and say that i want travel card they offer me atlas, show once contact to CC, they definitely provide you

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
No, if the cards have different reward structures, the old card will not be deactivated.
In my case I upgraded my ltf my zone card into ltf select card.
Both are having different reward structure.
The moment I upgraded my card, New card was showing in app and old my zone card disappeared from the app.

I got this text from axis bank -

Also, I placed a request to manually close my old card, but they said your card is already in process of deactivation, and it will be closed in 45 days.

Attachments

• IMG_20231003_110418.jpg
    IMG_20231003_110418.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 55