• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Axis Atlas C2C - what is the minimum limit required

tn_72

TF Select
I have two Axis credit cards: Axis Ace (2 years old) and Axis privilege (6 months) old with a shared credit limit of 2.15 lakhs. I am planning to apply for Atlas credit card as my third Axis credit card via C2C. I am not keen on applying for Magnus as Atlas would suit my spending pattern. I have read in this forum that minimum credit limit for Magnus C2C is 4 lakhs. Right now, i have 3.8 lakhs limit in Apay ICICI credit card which is 7 months old. Would this suffice for Atlas C2C?

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't ask them for any upgrade offer
Just tell them, you want to upgrade your privilege card to atlas as it is more rewarding and you are ok to pay the joining fees as well
They would just take consent for upgrade over OTP and card would be generated on call.
No need to apply separately as that would incur cibil hit and all .

If one CS denies try 2-3 time , one of them would surely help
Normally After Upgrading 2 Cards Will Be Active Right?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have
Airtel
Magnus
Ace
Samsung

I want to upgrade from samsung to atlas

Is this possible via Call?
Try it. It wasn't possible before. They allowed new card via call only if you have 2 cards. Upgrading from same reward structure will work even if you have 4 cards.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Crap. I already created a new application for Atlas couple of days ago unnecessarily and it triggered CIBIL hit too unnecessarily. :( Limit is 3.3L in existing Airtel Axis

Not sure what I should do know, wish I knew this before!
Had the same experience. The application got rejected due to multi card policy (according to Nodal officer) since already had 3 cards.
So today called them and cancelled existing myzone and then applied for altus and immediately generated card after giving consent. Please do try calling them and give this try. They said the upgrade was done on airtel axis but both will be active since they are different reward structure. Hope this helps

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Magnus for Burgundy is a different reward structure card. You can for normal magnus (if they allow co-branded to be upgraded. Never tried this).
Normal magnus is a waste after devaluation, no renewal benifit, no milestone benifit.
I already hold burgundy account.
Therefore, I am thinking of getting magnus for burgundy only if i get ltf.
I will try it via indian oil card.

Also I need Airtel axis card, can I use same method to upgrade my Flipkart card?
I am ok if Flipkart gets close. I desperately need Airtel card.

Last edited:
Reactions: CMG

drsel

TF Legend
I hold 2 axis card with no banking. Axis limit has been under 1L for about a year. Cibil is around 775+ only.

9yrs+credit history & submitted Card had limit over 5L+. Since the agent didn't helped followed with customer care came to now, my citi card is displaying as axis in cibil resulting in 3 axis cc & hence atlas was rejected. Not sure how much truth that statement have there are many people with more than 4axis cc
When I got a fourth Axis card, it was a pre-approved card showing in my Axis mobile app.

Some TF members reported that you can apply for a 4th axis card offline

drsel

TF Legend
Yes, but 4th card should be a different reward category.
I have Magnus, Samsung Infinite and Rewards, all earn Edge points, while Atlas earns Edge miles; but they're still refusing to give me Atlas as a fourth card.

Customer care told me that I need to close one card and then get Atlas

Last edited:

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have Magnus, Samsung Infinite and Rewards, all earn Edge points (different category) , but they're still refusing to give me Atlas as a fourth card.

Customer care told me that I need to close one card and then get Atlas
Magnus, Samsung infinite and rewards, all earn eDGE points.
Therefore, they are have same reward category. But different reward structure.

Different Reward category are as follows-
Cashback (Cards which give Cashback on every spent as reward) - Flipkart, freecharge, Airtel, Ace, etc
Edge points (Cards which give egde points on every spent as reward) - Rewards, magnus, samsung infinite, select, my zone, indian oil, etc
Edge miles points - Atlas Card
Miles and more points - Miles and more Card
Club Vistara points - Club Vistara Cards

I hope this helps you understand different reward categories in axis bank

Most of the time Customer care people don't know and may say, upgradation is not possible.
But you can try calling them multiple times stating that please generate Atlas card on the basis of your existing cards or take a request for card upgrade. If they say you already have 3 card and upgradation is not possible then, tell them axis have maximum 4 card per customer policy and tell him to check with his supervisor.
Also note - There is a 45 days of cooling period time for every Upgradation.
If you upgraded any of your card in past 45 days. You can't upgrade your others cards untill the 45 days period is completed from card delivery date/Card Activation date.

Customer Care system doesn't show Upgradation option in this 45 days period. Wait till 45 days gets over.

Last edited: