• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Atlas Credit Card Huge Devaluation Effective From 20th April 2024

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Quick questions. If I make an advance tax payment on 15th April using Atlas and reach the platinum tier from current gold tier,
1. Will I get the base miles (since it is taking long for Axis to process them these days)?
2. Will I get the 10k miles?
3. How many miles will I get as a renewal benefit on card anniversary?

Axis refunded 50% joining fee(20 days old Atlas card). I demand 100% refund and surrender and I am yet to get response.

Should I press it further or be happy with 50% and use 5000 airmiles?(not sure whether they will take it back)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Axis refunded 50% joining fee(20 days old Atlas card). I demand 100% refund and surrender and I am yet to get response.

Should I press it further or be happy with 50% and use 5000 airmiles?(not sure whether they will take it back)

Be happy with what you got and try to use it as much as possible in your favour..
DOnt accumulate airmiles, frequently transafer them..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Is your card closed ?
Fees deducted?
Em credited?
Did u do any transaction ?
Activation of card ?

Quick questions. If I make an advance tax payment on 15th April using Atlas and reach the platinum tier from current gold tier,
1. Will I get the base miles (since it is taking long for Axis to process them these days)?
2. Will I get the 10k miles?
3. How many miles will I get as a renewal benefit on card anniversary?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. 5k

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No not at all,
@drsel may advise you in how best the Atlas can be used
I do spend about 4.6-6 lakhs on travel categories on trips to Singapore and Japan but I don’t currently have an Indian card that seems to give better cash-back on ‘Other’ spends.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I do spend about 4.6-6 lakhs on travel categories on trips to Singapore and Japan but I don’t currently have an Indian card that seems to give better cash-back on ‘Other’ spends.
what do you mean by other spends ?? examples??

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
what do you mean by other spends ?? examples??
Random purchases made in physical stores and online sites. (I am unable to get SBI Cashback) e.x) Buying fastfood, purchasing clothes, shopping at dmart, uber, book shopping, and other various smaller retailers.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Random purchases made in physical stores and online sites. (I am unable to get SBI Cashback) e.x) Buying fastfood, purchasing clothes, shopping at dmart, uber, book shopping, and other various smaller retailers.
what are your other cards in your portfolio?