• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank 2nd pre-approved card

AsB

TF Legend
I had closed Flipkart Axis Bank Card which I had obtained from 2nd pre-approved card.
Closure Reason (of Flipkart) :- Branch lied about giving the card as LTF.
My first card was MyZone LTF (Limit Rs 69,000).

Now, I have been given the pre-approved offers again.
Following are the cards :-

Card (Rs Joining Fee/Annual Fee). (Limit to be shared :- Rs 69,000)
==============================================
  • Aura (Rs 749/749)
  • Indian Oil (Rs 500/500)
  • Ace (Rs 499/499)
  • Privilege (Rs 1500/1500)
  • Select (Rs 3000/3000)
  • Atlas (Rs 5000/5000)
  • Neo (Rs 250/250)
Now, Axis Bank branch has made fraud once again. I can't give details, but it is regarding an investment. Not just that, when I had asked for LE for my MyZone , they asked me to apply for a new card, in which the limit will be higher. I am done with their non-sense.

Although, I had planned to convert the account to salary account , after changing my job, but now I am closing the account altogether. I find that the Nodal Officer and Principal Nodal Officer are better than Axis Branch employees in handling customers, but I cannot complain to them all the time. The only relation that I will have with Axis would be the Credit Cards.

1. Before I close the account, should I opt for any of the cards above?
  2. Also, does Axis Bank provide Limit Enhancement for Credit Cards, even when the user does not have account with Axis?

Attachments

• 3A6EA2CB-D56C-4692-B353-CBCEF4BE4D12.PNG
    3A6EA2CB-D56C-4692-B353-CBCEF4BE4D12.PNG
    159.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 150E590B-9E48-41CC-A166-25B1691D0587.PNG
    150E590B-9E48-41CC-A166-25B1691D0587.PNG
    128.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 848AF287-98A8-475B-8DEF-D4932DBFF9A0.PNG
    848AF287-98A8-475B-8DEF-D4932DBFF9A0.PNG
    154.1 KB · Views: 84
This is best trio for normal people for axis cards.......
1. Neo/myzone ltf
2. Flipkart ltf(when offer comes)
3. Ace/freecharge card ace is not gona come ltf.. Freecharge is being given currently as fyf....from 2nd year Fees waived off on only 50000 spends.

Get all of them then close your account... And never do anything via branch... Applyonline.. Rejected or approved... Even customer care agents are lakh times better than these branch employees... They are thugs.. Just trying to save their jobs every month....by fulfilling targets....

This is best trio for normal people for axis cards.......
1. Neo/myzone ltf
2. Flipkart ltf(when offer comes)
3. Ace/freecharge card ace is not gona come ltf.. Freecharge is being given currently as fyf....from 2nd year Fees waived off on only 50000 spends.

Get all of them then close your account... And never do anything via branch... Applyonline.. Rejected or approved... Even customer care agents are lakh times better than these branch employees... They are thugs.. Just trying to save their jobs every month....by fulfilling targets....
I want Ace, but I don't use Google Pay for bill payments. Should I still opt for that card?

I want Ace, but I don't use Google Pay for bill payments. Should I still opt for that card?
It will give 5% only on gpay for bill payments... If u want it for 2% on other transactions.... Then also its a good card... But if u can get flipkart card ltf... Then it also gives 1.5% and FreeCharge card is then a better option with less fees and 1% on other transactions... Plus ocassional 5%( deducucting 1-1.5% convince charges) so total 3.5% to 4% on bill payments... And only 50000 annual fees waiver critera... Which u can achieve by ordering a iphone in Diwali sales... Via yaper....

It will give 5% only on gpay for bill payments... If u want it for 2% on other transactions.... Then also its a good card... But if u can get flipkart card ltf... Then it also gives 1.5% and FreeCharge card is then a better option with less fees and 1% on other transactions... Plus ocassional 5%( deducucting 1-1.5% convince charges) so total 3.5% to 4% on bill payments... And only 50000 annual fees waiver critera... Which u can achieve by ordering a iphone in Diwali sales... Via yaper....
Do Ace and Freecharge cards work like a regular Axis Credit Card during Festive and other sales? Like Flipkart Axis card or Amazon Pay ICICI Card do not have 10% instant discount.
So, do Ace and Freecharge have these limitations?

Do Ace and Freecharge cards work like a regular Axis Credit Card during Festive and other sales? Like Flipkart Axis card or Amazon Pay ICICI Card do not have 10% instant discount.
So, do Ace and Freecharge have these limitations?
No they are like normal axis credit cards without any restrictions.... Ace is being used mainly commercialy by users so axis has put so much restrictions.... But after sbi cashback card.... Maybe users will shift there and ace will be relived... .. FreeCharge is also a similar card with less scrutiny....

No they are like normal axis credit cards without any restrictions.... Ace is being used mainly commercialy by users so axis has put so much restrictions.... But after sbi cashback card.... Maybe users will shift there and ace will be relived... .. FreeCharge is also a similar card with less scrutiny....
I am already pre-approved for SBI Cashback card. Should I still go for Freecharge or Ace?

I am already pre-approved for SBI Cashback card. Should I still go for Freecharge or Ace?
There is no other card which gives 2% or higher cashback for offline transactions with an annual fee of just Rs 500 + GST. Ace being in scarcity, I would suggest to apply Ace and SBI cashback. Your online + offline + Axis bank offer will be covered.

There is no other card which gives 2% or higher cashback for offline transactions with an annual fee of just Rs 500 + GST. Ace being in scarcity, I would suggest to apply Ace and SBI cashback. Your online + offline + Axis bank offer will be covered.
So, you mean to say that I can use Ace to purchae stuff from Flipkart and Amazon and stillget any instant discounts?
And do you think that the 499 + GST is justified for Ace?

Ace being non co-branded it would be eligible for instant discounts. If you have major offline spends then fees of Ace is justified. Also, assuming you are more interested in cashbacks rather than Edge Rewards Points and AirMiles.

Reactions: AsB
Ace being non co-branded it would be eligible for instant discounts. If you have major offline spends then fees of Ace is justified. Also, assuming you are more interested in cashbacks rather than Edge Rewards Points and AirMiles.
Yes. I am not interested in Edge Rewards or Air miles. I want instant cashbacks. Btw, is Ace really a non co-branded card?

And is the pricing of Rs 499 + GST justified ?

according to me it's justified considering its benefits. I believe it's non co-branded. The physical card doesn't mention anything related to Google or Google Pay like Freecharge, Flipkart and Airtel.

Reactions: AsB
Back