• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Btw today around 4:15 pm I got my axis bank edebit card cashback for the month of October. Usually it would get credited between 10 to 18th of every month but this month it got very late. Also I am now waiting for my Grabdeals cashback for the month of August. Usually this cashback gets credited by 27th or 28th as per the previous month trends

what is that?

are you using virtual edebit along with liberty account and getting cb?
what is that?

Yes, a virtual edebit card . I have an Easy Access Savings account. Will upgrade it later to some other variant if my experience with Consolidated Charges Bank turns out to be fruitful.
what is that?

If I close the default (and useless) virtual debit card given with Axis Liberty, later I can get the coveted e-Debit or not ?

If I close the default (and useless) virtual debit card given with Axis Liberty, later I can get the coveted e-Debit or not ?
Edebit card is given as a complimentary card with all axis bank accounts opened online. It doesn't give any cashback with liberty account but it can be handy during sales as you have multiple cards of axis which can be used for sale offers. If you close your edebit card now, axis won't issue a new edebit card. So keep your edebit card active. You are not being charged any fees for it anyways

Mujhe bhi nahi mile Millenia dc ke abhi tak
Kab credit huye?

Us moment 🤝🏻

Mera bhi nahi aaya abhi tak Millenia ka SB (2 accounts me)

I had applied for MILLENIA DC and it was delivered to me on 21 October. I added 40000 to my Paytm wallet between 21 to 30 October using MDC. Will I Get 400 cashback for October ? Also in November I have added 40000 to my Paytm wallet.
Axis ke sath hdfc millennia bhi aa gaya

Edebit card is given as a complimentary card with all axis bank accounts opened online. It doesn't give any cashback with liberty account but it can be handy during sales as you have multiple cards of axis which can be used for sale offers. If you close your edebit card now, axis won't issue a new edebit card. So keep your edebit card active. You are not being charged any fees for it anyways
the e-debit card I'm talking about is different from the default complimentary one given which is called virtual debit card.

Btw today around 4:15 pm I got my axis bank edebit card cashback for the month of October. Usually it would get credited between 10 to 18th of every month but this month it got very late. Also I am now waiting for my Grabdeals cashback for the month of August. Usually this cashback gets credited by 27th or 28th as per the previous month trends
Received the Grabdeals Cashback today for the Month of August 😅

I have got welcome kit of liberty savings (SBLBR). Got only passbook (very poor paper quality) and liberty dc. No chequebook.
Is it only me that who have not received chequebook? or the cheque book will come later? or I need to manually request for it?

I checked in netbanking that no cheque book has been issued to my account (checked using date range).

Ok I'll raise a request for cheque book. But, in the SoC link on axis website, charges for cheque are vaguely written.

This TRV is confusing me. TRV value is not given there. Instead for liberty, spending condition is given.

You mean if I spend 25k instead of maintaining, and order cheque book, I'll be charged?

Too much ambiguity. Better I'll mail axis and post here.

3 weeks ago I raised a query at axisbank website, got reference number, but axis never bothered to reply.
yesterday I directly mailed to PNO and they arranged a callback from branch as well as they directly called me about my query.

this is what they said:

"We have checked and observed that our branch official had contacted you regarding your concern and informed you about the charges. As you are having SBLBR scheme code account, so you have to maintain Rs 25000/- average monthly balance in your Account or monthly spends of Rs 25000/- through account/debit card towards merchant payments.

Further, we would like to inform you that one cheque book is free per year in referred account." [sic]

I have received this message today:

"Your A/c Xxxx may have low balance in Nov23. Pls maintain balance in Dec23 to avoid charges. You have an option to convert your existing Savings A/c to Basic Savings A/c with limited features subject to eligibility. Visit website/Internet Banking/Axis Bank branch for details. Ignore if A/c is funded."

I have not maintained 25k in my liberty account, rather I spent with dc and UPI.

1. Is this usual for axis bank to send such message to those who spent and not maintained balance?

2. Is there any risk of me getting slapped with non-maintenance charges?

Back