• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:

ksen13

TF Premier
RM has been assigned to me. Received contact details via mail few days later of opening acc and a call as well from her obviously asking for fd/cc etc. and whether I was facing any issues.
How ?? Tumne account koi new branch mein open Kiya tha?? Tumhare paas ek ki axis account hain na ?? Liberty wala ??
Then how ??

ksen13

TF Premier
Asking abt fd/cc is good, you want your rm to keeep informing abt relevant offers in cc department,account dept.
But my case, they always talk ulip plans even if a person has already invested and taken insurance separately, still they are confident their plan will sell, and still they claim it is tax-free on maturity blah blah... and wait "guaranteed" returns.
Exactly...wo log jante Hain ki hum nahin lenga un logo ka sasta U LIPS...
Matlab kya hi bolu main

Ek person ko ek life mein ek e term insurance ki zarurat Hain ...
Aur ye janke bhi wo log har samaye sasta ULIPS & insurance bechta hain....wowwwww..
Wo soch bhi kaisa sakhta hain ki hum do lenga 🤣

ksen13

TF Premier
Meri vaali virtual nhi, hai meri branch m baithti hai.🙄 Aisa kya dikh gya mere andr inhe, 2rs hote nhi acc m🤣🤣🤣
Bro Maine suna hain ki axis liberty mein agar 25,000 spend bhi kar liya hun for that particular month uska baad bhi axis dhamki ka message bhejta ha ki " your account balance is low in etc month u have an option to convert your account to basic etc etc other wise non maintenance charge bla bla"
To ye message agar mujhe milta hain to sure ignore kar du to ??
Mera Target hain per month 25,000 ka cc bills Dena using cred by UPI
To ye to 25,000 ka spend waiver count hoga to
To wo message ignore kar du kya agar milta hain wo wala sms ......

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Bro Maine suna hain ki axis liberty mein agar 25,000 spend bhi kar liya hun for that particular month uska baad bhi axis dhamki ka message bhejta ha ki " your account balance is low in etc month u have an option to convert your account to basic etc etc other wise non maintenance charge bla bla"
To ye message agar mujhe milta hain to sure ignore kar du to ??
Mera Target hain per month 25,000 ka cc bills Dena using cred by UPI
To ye to 25,000 ka spend waiver count hoga to
To wo message ignore kar du kya agar milta hain wo wala sms ......
Sms full ignore maaro, koi dikkat nhi hogi. But one recommendation. UPI ki jgah dc se spend kro, paytm pr cc bill payment via dc hoti hai. And wallet loads bhi avoid krna 25k pura krne ke liye.

samm255

TF Ace
I read somewhere not sure, that someone stopped receiving otps too
Not true. I disabled it and receive all types of SMS. However they will discourage you by saying this when you ask them to disable it. They charged me for last quarter saying I availed sms services then complained to PNO and then they reversed the charges.