• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
About 30 minutes after I finished my Vkyc, I got a call from someone stating that he was from AXIS bank , Bangalore central office ( talking in Telugu) and enquired whether I have finished my Vkyc or not as I applied last night and could not do Vkyc then because it was after 8 pm. I said I have done.
He asked me to send some proof.. I thought may be he wanted to close this issue with some doc evidence.. I sent screenshot of SMS I received after my successfull apllication.. Unfortuantely in that screeen shot the link for Vkyc also was there.. but I thought I don't need to worry because I had done VKyc and that link would no longer be valid..

Now he is asking me my account number to activat it...
Then I realised this guy was not from AXIS and He was a big Fraud.. I asked him we would meet at my place then I would give. He was even ready for that.. Then I stopped communication with him..

All this happened in the last one hour..

My question is:
How come my data that I submitted to AXIS went to a fraudster?? Is AXIS bank serious about customer's privacy and safety??
I was not really convinced about AXIS before opening this SB account. Still half heartedly I opened this account ( sort of basic account...)

I will tell the reason why I still went with these guys inspite of my brain saying these guys are right for me..
They recently acquired CITI , and there is every chance they could become one of the big players in the short term if they play their cards right...
but with this kind of operations I would definitely proven wrong with my assumption...
I will wait for some time and close this relationship( which they hink it is on one day and off on another day)... Anyway this relationship looks like a oneway relationship from our side only..

Last edited:
Keep calm! I'll share my recent experience briefly. Since today is Sunday, your account will likely be fully functional by tomorrow, and your Customer IDs will be automatically merged into one. You don't have to do anything from your end.
You would understand why I am not sort of "CALM" in my follow up message to my original message ;) ;)

How are you so sure that the person is not from Axis?
Beacuse if he is from AXIS , he would have my account number...

and he was pinging me every minute in asking me to send my screen shot.

He claimed he was a 'MANAGER' from central office Bangalore.
Does Axis has central office in BLR?

Even with that same link, he can't do anything; he will have to enter your Aadhar and PAN details again.
Actually, all those steps were done..
It is now asking me the OTP and as soon as OTP was validated and it is showing my account details with Virtual DC...

So only the barrier is now "OTP"

Coming back to your original question,, do you think he is genuinely from AXIS??

I am not all worried as I have only funds of 30 K.

I am questioning the practices here...

Actually, all those steps were done..
It is now asking me the OTP and as soon as OTP was validated and it is showing my account details with Virtual DC...

Coming back to your original question,, do you think he is genuinely form AXIS??
I am as confused as you are, but it can't be a coincidence that right after you open your account, someone pretending to be from Axis Bank will call you, right?

Anyway, call this number 18001035577 to check if your account is active or not.

I am as confused as you are, but it can't be a coincidence that right after you open your account, someone pretending to be from Axis Bank will call you, right?

Actually there is no confusion here for me , but I don't want to spend anymore time on this possible fraudster... Next time if he calls me I will ask him to meet at local Police station.. ( Anyway I am very confident he would not call me again)... If he is a genuine AXIS guy why would he need my account number to activate, Had I gone to next step, he would have asked OTP to activate my account :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Set aside this incident:

I have opened ICICI WM, HDFC Preferred no issues at all, no one else called me excpet my RM..

With Axis, what I suspect is happening , they are sharing the data to third parties to acquire more business, in the process these 3rd party guys not respecting the security of our data, ultimately our data is going to bad guys, who are exploiting the financail illeterates.. That is why we are seeing the fraud news in the News papers inspite of two factor authentication....

The Bank should take proud in their conduct and respect the customer.. I doubt whether these words exist in their dictionary...

I will stop whinging about AXIS now, for today...;);)

Actually there is no confusion here for me , but I don't want to spend anymore time on this possible fraudster... Next time if he calls me I will ask him to meet at local Police station.. ( Anyway I am very confident he would not call me again)... If he is a genuine AXIS guy why would he need my account number to activate, Had I gone to next step, he would have asked OTP to activate my account :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Set aside this incident:

I have opened ICICI WM, HDFC Preferred no issues at all, no one else called me excpet my RM..

With Axis, what I suspect is happening , they are sharing the data to third parties to acquire more business, in the process these 3rd party guys not respecting the security of our data, ultimately our data is going to bad guys, who are exploiting the financail illeterates.. That is why we are seeing the fraud news in the News papers inspite of two factor authentication....

The Bank should take proud in their conduct and respect the customer.. I doubt whether these words exist in their dictionary...

I will stop whinging about AXIS now, for today...;);)
Seems the Good luck backfired severely. He can be a axis guy. As they work very differently from other bank.

If not activated by end of day, try visiting branch tomorrow,

Seems the Good luck backfired severely. He can be a axis guy. As they work very differently from other bank.

Thanks for your concern...
Don't you worry... I know how to get these things done.. He is not from AXIS, that is for sure... I will get everything done from my home only...
Actually AXIS is just 30 seconds walk away from my place, I still preferred to open the account online to test the process.
Will keep posting the updates as and when they are available...

BTW, my WM and Preferred RM's come to my place for all my banking needs..or thru WhatsApp...

Last edited:

How are you so sure that the person is not from Axis?

Called the CC of AXIS and talked to the escalation desk... I asked specifically about this fraudulent call. He took sometime and said there is no record to show that any AXIS bank personnel tried to contact me and advised me not to share any confidential data to anyone. I asked him will anyone call me as part of my account activation..He said NO.. account will automatically activated within 2 to 3 days..

I asked him to note my feedback about this in their system about customer data leakage to the third party. He said he did.. God knows whether he noted or not.. that is a different topic...

BTW: they don't have any of my SB account details yet..
Actually I too don't have my complete account number with me, I only have masekd number..
and this fraudster wanted to know my complete account number for supposed ACTIVATION... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All fun... on this Sunday...

Called the CC of AXIS and talked to the escalation desk... I asked specifically about this fraudulent call. He took sometime and said there is no record to show that any AXIS bank personnel tried to contact me and advised me not to share any confidential data to anyone. I asked him will anyone call me as part of my account activation..He said NO.. account will automatically activated within 2 to 3 days..

I asked him to note my feedback about this in their system about customer data leakage to the third party. He said he did.. God knows whether he noted or not.. that is a different topic...

BTW: they don't have any of my SB account details yet..
Actually I too don't have my complete account number with me, I only have masekd number..
and this fraudster wanted to know my complete account number for supposed ACTIVATION... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All fun... on this Sunday...
You do realize you are talking about Axis Bank here. If you call them 10 times for the same query, you will end up getting different answers each time. 😂 Even during my VKYC, the lady I was talking to told me that in case there is an issue with VKYC or my account doesn't get activated, she will call me back later. My point here is, Axis customer care has no idea if someone from another department called you or not.

Now, have you received your account activation email? If not, your account is not active yet, and that's why customer care can't see your account. Usually, it takes 4-5 hours for the account to be activated and less than 24 hours to be fully operational. Being a Sunday, that's why I am saying it will probably be working by tomorrow. I think the person who called you probably wanted to activate your account manually from the backend, and since he was unable to see your account number on their system, he wanted you to confirm it. If you don't receive the activation email in the next few hours, then two things can happen: either something went wrong with your VKYC, or today being Sunday, as I said earlier, it's taking some time. Now, you can either wait until Monday or do whatever you think will be best for you. I am telling you all this from experience since I opened my account on Monday, around 2 in the afternoon, and by morning, everything was working as intended.

You do realize you are talking about Axis Bank here. If you call them 10 times for the same query, you will end up getting different answers each time. 😂 Even during my VKYC, the lady I was talking to told me that in case there is an issue with VKYC or my account doesn't get activated, she will call me back later. My point here is, Axis customer care has no idea if someone from another department called you or not.

Now, have you received your account activation email? If not, your account is not active yet, and that's why customer care can't see your account. Usually, it takes 4-5 hours for the account to be activated and less than 24 hours to be fully operational. Being a Sunday, that's why I am saying it will probably be working by tomorrow. I think the person who called you probably wanted to activate your account manually from the backend, and since he was unable to see your account number on their system, he wanted you to confirm it. If you don't receive the activation email in the next few hours, then two things can happen: either something went wrong with your VKYC, or today being Sunday, as I said earlier, it's taking some time. Now, you can either wait until Monday or do whatever you think will be best for you. I am telling you all this from experience since I opened my account on Monday, around 2 in the afternoon, and by morning, everything was working as intended.
Thanks for the time spent on drafting the above post.. I haven't seen you posting this big lately :)

Coming back to the point, from my previous CC experience about Axis CC, I don't expect anything from them, hence the hesitation in opening my SB account with them.
Secondly, I have no concerns about my account at all and it will be opened in due course... no doubt whatsoever..

Thirdly, how can he activate my account,if he doesn't know that no and I too don't know that number( I have only masked) . just defies the logic how can he confirm when we both don't know the exact number...

I have no doubt my account will be opened with no issues..

My concern is only about this suspected call, all of you are saying he is a genuine AXIS guy trying to activate my account and I am differing with that...

Thanks for the time spent on drafting the above post.. I haven't seen you posting this big lately :)

Coming back to the point, from my previous CC experience about Axis CC, I don't expect anything from them, hence the hesitation in opening my SB account with them.
Secondly, I have no concerns about my account at all and it will be opened in due course... no doubt whatsoever..

Thirdly, how can he activate my account,if he doesn't know that no and I too don't know that number( I have only masked) . just defies the logic how can he confirm when we both don't know the exact number...

I have no doubt my account will be opened with no issues..

My concern is only about this suspected call, all of you are saying he is a genuine AXIS guy trying to activate my account and I am differing with that...
That means you haven't even received your welcome letter, right?

That means you haven't even received your welcome letter, right?
If you followed, my posts since this morning, it was evident.
I completed my Vkyc at around 10.30 am this morning.. I don't know what you mean by Welcome letter... but I got this after Vkyc.. and I got this suspicious call right after Vkyc..
1690714852577.png

If you followed, my posts since this morning, it was evident.
I completed my Vkyc at around 10.30 am this morning.. I don't know what you mean by Welcome letter... but I got this after Vkyc.. and I got this suspicious call right after Vkyc..
View attachment 24399
I did follow your post, but you said you don't know your own account number. If you have received your welcome letter, the account number, along with your card details, should be attached in the PDF sent along with the email.

I did follow your post, but you said you don't know your own account number. If you have received your welcome letter, the account number, along with your card details, should be attached in the PDF sent along with the email.
Inka Instakit ka stock khtam ho gaya hoga.
May be you are the last one jisko Baasi Account number mila.

SSV ko taza taza 2023 ka Account number milega.

My bad , it does have the complete account number.. Apologies..
Somehow, this screen was fixated in my head...
1690715263101.png

Back